What the hell?

For those who think it was an "N-recruit" or something clever like that... xP

from what I see, us N-fanboys/girls are a lot more peaceful than that. I doubt it was an N-fanboy group. Definately Microsoft, if anything...

It was probably another ps3 fanboy, pissed at the people in line because he wanted a ps3 and realized he didnt have a chance.

I think its mad that people are prepared to go round shooting just to get a game console. I mean, sure, i cant wait the 19 days to get my wii, but to shoot someone for it?!?!

Im glad nobody was seriously injured at least, and there could have been kids in those lines; of course with parents but even still...

Scuba Kid said:
It was probably another ps3 fanboy, pissed at the people in line because he wanted a ps3 and realized he didnt have a chance.
That seems very likely. Maybe he hoped people would dorp thier PS3s and run or something?

SuperSmasher025 said:
:prrr: no offense but their fault for wanting a PS3 so badly.

Wow..I'll say it pretty bluntly, you're a real asshole.
I was waiting on line for Wii, I don't care if you guys look down on that or what. But what if that were your 'fellow nintendo fans' waiting on line, and getting shot? Show some compassion. It wasn't any of the fans' fault. It were the pathetic low lives who shot the gamer. Those pathetic teenagers have nothing better to do but to have fun by depending on another's pain..to see another suffering. They are the ones to blame, not the ones dedicated to their gaming so much as to wait on line. They actually have a hobby, unlike the ones who depend on the gamers to have fun. Do you get what I am saying?
That could have been me and my friends on the news, you know? We faced problems also, but not as severe. People were egging, and throwing waterballoons..that didn't break mind you. Atleast the one that almost hit me and my friends. Damn n00b water balloons. :3

Zelda said:
Wow..I'll say it pretty bluntly, you're a real asshole.
I was waiting on line for Wii, I don't care if you guys look down on that or what. But what if that were your 'fellow nintendo fans' waiting on line, and getting shot? Show some compassion. It wasn't any of the fans' fault. It were the pathetic low lives who shot the gamer. Those pathetic teenagers have nothing better to do but to have fun by depending on another's pain..to see another suffering. They are the ones to blame, not the ones dedicated to their gaming so much as to wait on line. They actually have a hobby, unlike the ones who depend on the gamers to have fun. Do you get what I am saying?
That could have been me and my friends on the news, you know? We faced problems also, but not as severe. People were egging, and throwing waterballoons..that didn't break mind you. Atleast the one that almost hit me and my friends. Damn n00b water balloons. :3

I'm not going to start an arguement with you. You can say what you want about me, but I don't really care. If they were Nintendo fans out there, I mean, of coarse I would feel sorry for them but they weren't. So I have a right to say my opinion just as much as you do. Don't go insulting me just because I can act this way. And plus, no one else criticized me of saying what I think on this forum. Are you really a Nintendo fan OR are you with Sony and its Playstaion? :frown2:

SuperSmasher025 said:
I'm not going to start an arguement with you. You can say what you want about me, but I don't really care. If they were Nintendo fans out there, I mean, of coarse I would feel sorry for them but they weren't. So I have a right to say my opinion just as much as you do. Don't go insulting me just because I can act this way. And plus, no one else criticized me of saying what I think on this forum. Are you really a Nintendo fan OR are you with Sony and its Playstaion? :frown2:

Look, it shouldn't matter what console their waiting for, the fact of the matter is they're both waiting on line for the same thing: a goddamn video game console.
I was first on line for wii at the store. I waited the whole weekend for a wii. Friday night until Sunday morning. And I own a PS2. And I plan to purchase a PS3 once the prices go down.

Whatever, you're being rather close-minded, when it comes to people and gaming. But think what you want. :shifty:

Zelda said:
Look, it shouldn't matter what console their waiting for, the fact of the matter is they're both waiting on line for the same thing: a goddamn video game console.
I was first on line for wii at the store. I waited the whole weekend for a wii. Friday night until Sunday morning. And I own a PS2. And I plan to purchase a PS3 once the prices go down.

Whatever, you're being rather close-minded, when it comes to people and gaming. But think what you want. :shifty:

Whatever. You wouldn't know....

Back