what the story of your first shiny pokemon?

blackrose7

dark princess
Dec 3, 2009
Worcester massachusetts united states
Wii Online Code
8810-8286-6591-5203
hey everyone what your first shiny pokemon mine first shiny pokemon and my first shiny in my pokemon emerald is a poochyena here my story i did new game in pokemon emerald because i got sooooo bored at play it i was in route 110 and i want a female poochyena when all of nowhere i saw a shiny poochyena i got soooo exited at see a shiny and i got it and boy at shiny poochyena was hard to catch but in the end i got a shiny poochyena my second shiny pokemon was a starly and shiny starly was soooo easy to catch the story about my second shiny pokemon i was play my pokemon diamond i was in the great marsh looking for a kangaskhan i look all of the place trying to catch one but out of nowhere i see want my little eyes a shiny starly sooo i got shiny starly and my brother evolve both shiny and that how i got two shiny . soooo tell me how you got your first shiny pokemon ( and i didn't have action replay i didn't buy one but i going to get one on my birthday and i got two shiny pokemon i'm soooo lucky)

first shiny pokemon was my red gyrados back in pokemon silver ;), my second one was a persian in pokemon leaf green it was on one of the sevii islands, third one was a geodude in pokemon diamond near the first gym, and my recent one was my ponyta in diamond near at the battle island thing/area, ive also got many others through GTS :)

My first Shiny pokemon

My first shiny pokemon was my totodile on silver version, it was also the first pokemon that I have raised to level 100 (not an easy thing to do on silver version)

my first shiny was my blue voltorb on sapphire, it was about 2:00am and i couldn't sleep, so what would most people do, play pokemon of course, so yeah im in that old mauville city power plant or whatever it is....then all of a sudden "dldldldldldldldlldldlld" <that was sposed to be the battle music. "a wild voltorb appears." ...wait what...? i sit up in bed thinking WTF as i was un aware of shinies in the games when this happened, caught it, its now a lovely blue electrode, one of my strongest pokemon too. i also have, a traded shiny infernape, shiny event pichu, spiky eared pichu event shiny legendary suicune entei and raikou :)

I have trouble remembering what my first shiny is, anymore...

Counting set shiny Pokes in GSC, I caught a shiny Beedrill at the bug catching contest long before I caught the traditional Red Gyarados.

Not counting set-to-encounter shinnies, my first random was either a Zigzagoon or Electrike, don't remember which one. The Zigzagoon was encountered when I was EV training a Poke on route 101 on Emerald, I think...

The Electrike was an unavoidable encounter (unless I wanted to use repels) I came across when I was making the trip to water my berries at the gigantic garden on route 123, in either Ruby or Sapphire I think. I would imagine Electrike was my first shiny, then.

Yep, I'm pretty sure it was Electrike. When it happened, I was utterly stunned since it was just a daily routine of repetitiveness; for something to spice it up so unexpectedly, so much, t'was epic. Struck with a bit of disbelief since I only recently learned a bit 'bout shinnies, I hoped on serebii and looked up it's shiny color scheme and confirmed it was indeed a shiny, and proceeded to catch it with a Masterball to ensure nothing bad happened. :D I wasn't sure if shinnies would flee or anything, or you never know in that I might critical it 'n such.

Now that I had a shiny in Gen 3 that was actually rare (I knew the shiny Beedrill in the bug-catching contest was set prior to this), shinnies certainly caught my interest from then on.

My first shiny pokemon was my totodile on silver version, it was also the first pokemon that I have raised to level 100 (not an easy thing to do on silver version)

wut

Zanapher posted in a Pokemon thread and I wasn't here to catch it?

what?

AND HE HAD A SHINY STARTER?!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!

my first shiny was, apart from gyrados event in silver, was togepi with the pokeradar in Pearl. but i saw a shiny koffing in ruby when I was younger. I cried because i didnt have any pokeballs. caught a few shinies after that (lickilicki & rattata without pokeradar)

Never caught one besides Gyarados. I don't recall ever seeing anything else, if I did I thought it was a bug in the game or something.

I will DESTROY you... ;_;

lol U-mad?
5858_MagikarpShinySprite.gif

My first shiny was Red Gyarados
Oh those where the days

Because my first shiny Pokémon was a simple story I will share with you people the tale of my first Pokérus Pokémon.

Back when I was ignorant in the ways of Pokémon, I caught a Pokérus Doduo in Ruby. At first I though it was a glitch that could ruin my game. So I secretly traded it to my brother's sapphire (yeah evil move). After a long time of not playing the game he sold sapphire to me. I had completely forgot about the Doduo. So when I checked his PC almost all the Pokémon had a black dot in their statistics. I remembered the Dodou and was convinced it polluted his game. By now I had become familiar with the internet and I discovered it was an extremely rare good thing. And for those people who care, that Doduo still has Pokérus to this day.

Last edited:
Back