what to do witht my gamecube?

I gave gave mine away to my sister... then I think she broke it or something before I had a chance to give it to my friend...

yo! the best thing you could to is just keep it !..... totally not worth selling. keep if for your grand kids or something. they'll be like ' wow grandpa.. are you really that old?' :lol:

I actually still use my GCN even though I have a Wii. It loads the games faster because you don't have to deal with the wii remote and going through the Wii channel to get to the game. Usually my Wii is tucked under my TV in the living room, so if I were to use the GCN ports to play GCN games I'd have to move it. The GCN keeps me from having to keep constantly moving my Wii.

If your family is anything like mine, it's also nice to have the extra system when family comes over and completely overtakes my Wii. I then have a back up system which my OTHER family members can end up stealing and playing Donkey Konga 2 on....X_X At any rate, it's helpful to have the 'cube around when it becomes inconvenient to use your Wii, either because the TV's being used or because it's being used by other people, and it loads a lot faster than the Wii on start up. So I'd recommend just keeping it.

If you REALLY need a reason, get the gameboy player. That only works for the 'cube and will make your cube a lot more useful.

feder said:
If you REALLY need a reason, get the gameboy player. That only works for the 'cube and will make your cube a lot more useful.

my gamecube actually came with the gameboy player so i already have that.

Most places sell Gamecubes for $40-$50, trade values are ranging from $6-$15 it seems. Probably better of selling it yourself to someone.

i personally am keeping it, just as a keepsake, but if you are going to sell it, i would suggest a pawn shop , cause eb games will giove you 15 bucks for it, and a pawn shop.....25?

I would have kept mine but I figures 1) it'd clear up some shelf space and 2)put the money towards the Wi-Fi adaptor. I kept the controller though, only got $15 for the system without it.

Paulpro said:
I gave gave mine away to my sister... then I think she broke it or something before I had a chance to give it to my friend...

This thread reminded me about it so I got it back from my sister and gave it to my friend =D

As I say in most threads like this try and find a friend who might want it. I sold it too one of the kids at my school for 60$. :lol:

If you don't want to do that have a garage sale. Most people don't have a clue what there buying.

Back