what can i do with my gamecube?

thas

Canadian/Gamer for life
Sep 17, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
4614-1471-6665-4276
since i got the wii on release i havent used my gamecube because using the wii is easier. the game just sits there. i would sell it to eb games but they kinda rip you off when it comes to trading and everything. my gamecube is in mint condition and all the games are in mint condition but i still cant find someone to sell it to. i also went to that cnet site that buys this sort of stuff and they say its worthless.:mad5: gamecubes are not worthless.

Try and find a friend that might want one. They wont rip you of and you'll make them happy.Make them buy it for 15$ less than what you bought it for.

i bought it kinda early so $15 less is more then what the stores sell it for.

open it up..play with it..see wat u can do to mod it....if u dont want to sell it that is.

Well, I still play GCN games on my GCN instead of my Wii because it's faster to boot up and my GCN is in my room, which is more convenient, but I can see your point.

If you have younger relatives who are into videogames and don't have a gamecube, or know some less fortunate kids whose parents can't afford to buy them the latest system, you could always give it to them for Christmas or something.

i often thought that they should have just came out with the Wii attachment and used the GC still. It was a waist and now so many Nintendo units will end up where they all end up..in da dump!

I put mine in my closet along with all my other old game systems. My N64, Xbox, and two PS1's.

Or you can take feder's advice and give it to a less fortunate family. My friend did that with his GBA two years ago. He already had a DS and didn't have or plan to buy any old GB/GBC games, so he gave his old GBA away to a family that wasn't fortunate enough to buy a game for their kid.

Keep it or give it as a gift... they arn't worth much currently because of the new backwards capability of the Wii but still... if your wii breaks you still have something to fall back on... Ive never sold anything with the nintendo logo on it

100_15841.jpg

as you can see... ive got a pretty decent collection, even got the original NES running mat stashed under the tv there..lol alot of this stuff i picked up dirt cheep when the next gen systems came out like now... ive got well over 100 games each for the NES, SNES, N64, and comming close on it for Gamecube now with the price drop.
And yes i play them all maybe not alot but they still get played and enjoyed

when i bought most of it it was down to 10% of original cost now some of the nintendo stuff ive got stashed away will fetch hundreds of dollars, like S.A.M robot and both games for him on NES.

In a couple decades it will be worth something..lol
My dad was an Atari Freak when i was little we had all of them from the 400-5200 that competed with Famicom.
i remeber buying games everyday because of the 80's video game crash...there was no limitation on 3rd party developers, some games sold for 25 cents or less
so now we have a good 5-7 atari systems stashed in the attick along with about 500 different atarti games. now my dad and i are slowly selling them off, some in the original box will fetch 500 bucks a pop with collectors some of course way more, most alot less but still, these are games we payed no joke pocket change for in 1982 at radio shack. and we eaisly make 10 times as much off them being used today

Not sure how old you are now but technology is the new antique of our generation... never hurts to hold onto something old. every nintendo system i have i have bought since 1985 to today, not sure if i could part with them but in 20 years if someone offers me a new car for my S.A.M robot i doubt i could refuse..lol

It's not worthless. You could use it as:
  • A weapon
  • A ball (a square ball)
  • Protection
  • A coaster
  • Chair leg replacement
  • Block cube for a baby brother
  • A game system
Holy orgasm at the Nintendo collector O_O I love you.

261311 said:
It's not worthless. You could use it as:
  • A weapon
  • A ball (a square ball)
  • Protection
  • A coaster
  • Chair leg replacement
  • Block cube for a baby brother
  • A game system
Holy orgasm at the Nintendo collector O_O I love you.
dont forget lunch box :smilewinkgrin:

if your still in school go pick up a game cube attachment screen and battery... should be cheep now... shove it in your locker give you and your buddies something educational to do between classes..lol

if you old enough to drive snatch up a flip down monitor off ebay for a few bucks toss it into your car... sure its not big pimpin... but it still pimpin and thats one step up from not at all...

or if you cant afford a DS why not atleast own the best Advance on the market..lol
finishedfrontpgcjoy.jpg

its a little heavier but the graphics are way better...

Last edited:
Back