What TV's are you using with your Wii?

Neepo said:
14" Matsui... something... XD 'Tis a CRT with a built-in DVD player.

Unless I missed someone on my quick scan through the thread, I have the smallest TV here. Go me! :D (But a large TV wouldn't fit in my shoebox-sized room, so meh)

I think I can beat that.. 14" Commodore 1084S Monitor circa 1988 :) - I'll buy a new TV for my Wii once the ol' Commodore blows up :)

-- Jim.

I'm using a 19" LCD HD TV. Its not that big but who cares. It will look a lot better when I buy the new cable for HD tv's n stuff.

Samsung 56" DLP HDTV (720p native resolution, displays 1080i, 720p, 480p, 480i)

ugh!! some shitty little TV in the spare bedroom! eventually ill spring the money for a new tv! the holidays are over and im still in debt! give it time lmfao i want one of those new plasma tvs with the crystals or wtvr but ill get it when money grows on trees or i win the lottery OR ya know if someone just wants to buy me one and send it to my house that would be great too hahaha. :)

32" vizio HDTV and a 27" akai HDTV when on my bedroom.
both look great on component cables.

tighr said:
Samsung 56" DLP HDTV (720p native resolution, displays 1080i, 720p, 480p, 480i)

Same except mine is the 46" model. Got mine for $1100 a few months ago. Displays my Wii great and saw a definite improvement with component cables. The set itself is all around great. Even plays the n64, SNES perfectly with no visible lag as long as I turn OFF GameMode for it.

jamesjw said:
I think I can beat that.. 14" Commodore 1084S Monitor circa 1988 :) - I'll buy a new TV for my Wii once the ol' Commodore blows up :)

-- Jim.

I use the exact same monitor for my n64! Built in sound in the monitor! Great picture still. I don't know what I'll do when that thing dies. Probably cry.

68cm hisense $300aus lol like $150US has component imputs and channel but doesnt support it......:eek:ut: tried to play an xbox360 and none of the modes worked with the components, never ever had anything running on that channel.... y would that be?

Back