What was that game called again?...

Kamikaze said:
Also since we're speaking upon old Nintendo games, let's see if anyone can name this. It's for the SNES, and you can control 1 of 3 cyborgs/robots. It takes place in the "far future" and you must stop the world from being taken over by a group of evil robots, and no it's not terminator. I would know the name of this game, but at the time of it's release, I couldn't read.

Syndicate wars (very green)
or Skeleton wars
but I need more info
ie what type of game was it

Kamikaze said:
Also since we're speaking upon old Nintendo games, let's see if anyone can name this. It's for the SNES, and you can control 1 of 3 cyborgs/robots. It takes place in the "far future" and you must stop the world from being taken over by a group of evil robots, and no it's not terminator. I would know the name of this game, but at the time of it's release, I couldn't read.

Was it 1 wolf looking robot, 1 small robot with a jetpack and 1 red/blue normal robot? if so , i believe it is the robot probotector game.

Anyone remember that game for N64 where you ride some Harley's and race them and you can punch/whip/hit the other riders lol.

Does somebody remmembers that game where you are a little boy dressed with green clothes and hat, and you had to save everyone with your fairy, and you could play the ocarina... and it had 4 temples and a big city, and the city had a big clock...
It was for the N64

I can't remmember it... [/sarcastic]

Anyway try to guess it, I think you won't be capable.

Flagel said:
Was it 1 wolf looking robot, 1 small robot with a jetpack and 1 red/blue normal robot? if so , i believe it is the robot probotector game.

I actually think it was...you know the name of it by chance?

Edit:

Dark Prinny, it's more of an action game. There's the simple side scrolling button mashing excitement, with random enemies coming into the screen left and right.

Last edited:
Meh im more of a oldschool segafan anyway

Back