What Wii color will YOU get?

White just better not get smudgey and dirty fast like the ipods...it needs to be like the 360 plastic that dosent show a peice of dust but is more of an off white

Sovieto said:
White just better not get smudgey and dirty fast like the ipods...it needs to be like the 360 plastic that dosent show a peice of dust but is more of an off white
I expect the black would get more smudgy than the white...especcialy the glossy black...

...think of all the fingerprints :O

The white that has been shown, IMO, doesnt look like it will get like that.

Nope, glossy white will get fingerprints but since the console is white, it will be very hard to see them. Black on the other hand, you can see everything from fingerprints to scratches. Like I said, I don't care what color it is, I just want the thing.

Ill be coming back to my country about a month after the wii release so by then i hope some new colours have come out. I still think that i will get the white one but silver looks pretty cool too.

chances are they won't release any new colors in usa and if they do they will come out in 2007 or be a game themed bundle like a mario or pokemon bundle like they had for pikachu n64

Currently the only confirmed color is white (the pic was even from way before it even got the name Wii, it was still Revolution). I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that more colors will release later (nearly ever prior console and handheld has), it's just a matter of how long it will take. I am going to guess that the finish is the same as the DS lite (which is the previously mentioned, obnoxious glossy, fingerprint-ready white), which is the same as the iPod

im glad that the wii will only be in white i still have the PS2 (and im keeping it for God of War 2 in feb.) and its black and there r other black systems so white is a good change

So, it's only coming in white?

If that green one (in the original post) ever came out, I'd be tempted to get it. Really unique looking.

I definately want to black one. I would have gotten a black Xbox 360 but they are only available in white. :wtf:

either white or black, may get the white to match my 360, or the black to stand out from it. only time will tell

Back