What wii online service would you like to see?

PromaneX

WiiChat Member
Apr 22, 2007
After I have finished working on my wii music station (http://tuneflex.com/flash/) I plan to create a whole load of services and sites for the wii. What would you like to see? More or less anything should be possible so go mad!

A good msn IM thats designed for the wii, make one please :cool:

I'd like to see a program so that people can put their friend codes on there and you can click it and it will add it (Don't think that's possible)

I was just thinking it would be cool if you could e-mail your Wii so it just auto adds friend codes

WiiZero said:
I'd like to see a program so that people can put their friend codes on there and you can click it and it will add it (Don't think that's possible)

I was just thinking it would be cool if you could e-mail your Wii so it just auto adds friend codes

thatd be nice

I got the best idea! What about a site that is devoted to movies, home movies that is. Put anything you want up on it and make it especially for the wii!.....We can call it.........'WIITUBE' (this is a joke don't take it too seriously)

A trophies channel or something where everyone can show off their progress in various games, etc.

Back