What would happen if M$ & Nintendo joined forces???

Sony could decrease in games...but it has quite a few other things out there. It wont die.

smilinmonki666 said:
:idea: What to you think would happen if Microsoft & Nintendo joined? Do you think it would be good idea or bad one? I personnally think it would be cool if this happenend imagine the outcome :yikes: Or am i in dream land ....?:sleep:

The very fabric of time and space would tear into oblivion! :eek:

The chances of that happening are about as great as Microsoft and Apple Inc combining into one company.

No,It would be a great idea!
Well....who knows it may eventually happen....like 30 or 40 years from now....if the companies still exist!

If Microsoft and Nintendo joined forces, it would just quicken the slow death of the already dieing Sony.

It would create a monopoly able to over power Sony in the gaming market. Eventually Microtendo/Nintendosoft could release the the worst system ever and we would be stuck with the choice of only PC gaming.

Jorge said:
It would create a monopoly able to over power Sony in the gaming market. Eventually Microtendo/Nintendosoft could release the the worst system ever and we would be stuck with the choice of only PC gaming.
COULDmake the worst system ever.

Just as Sony COULD have made the PS3 a good launch.

Joe said:
No,It would be a great idea!
Well....who knows it may eventually happen....like 30 or 40 years from now....if the companies still exist!

By then though you could have 3 more gaming companies you just never now but odds are just as good as you winning the lottery oh and there is a better chance of being struck by lightning than Microsoft and Nintendo merging so everyone go fly a kite as soon as we increase those odds there is a better chance of that happening

No thats bad. There are so many flaws with this happening.
1) It would kill off Sony, fullstop
2) With Sony killed we would have no option but to play with the controller Microtendo chose. If they chose to pick the wiimote then we cant play with the "classic controller" and if they chose the "classic controller" then we cant play with the Wiimote. And it would be to much time and effort to program two controllers
3) As other people have said, they could release a console like the Dreamcast and we would be doomed.
4) Even if they do create a "omgz hel gud cunsole" prices would be expensive. The console would probably be 2000(AU) and games 150(AU) because they can!
5) Playing Halo with the wiimote? What a joke!

Last edited:
Mintendo???

Althought i love the fact that it would KILL SONY!!! I dont like the idea of Microsoft and Nintendo joining, but if Nintendo absorbed Microsft (highly undoubtful) i think it would be great! But if Microsoft absorbed Nintendo would just suck nuts.

Last edited:
Back