What would happen if you dont preorder ever?

Flip said:
Aren't you forgetting: The rest of the world ? ie, Japan, Europe, Australia, etc. Or is 2 million the number for America only ?

true man .. i live in europe .. ne one know how many we europeans get

Flip said:
Aren't you forgetting: The rest of the world ? ie, Japan, Europe, Australia, etc. Or is 2 million the number for America only ?

Rest of... wha?

The United States is the center of the universe and all revolves around it. Do not adjust your television(Twillight Zone reference for all you youngins) and all that mumbo jumbo.

No, but to be honest, Nintendo has stated that they are able to produce Wiis at an alarming rate, which means their yields might hit around 5 million by the time of the European and Asian launch on December 2nd.

This means that the first 2 million units will, in fact, be strictly reserved for the North American launch. The worst case scenario is that they hold on to 200,000 units for preventative measures, such as their Asian penetration being higher than they've expected, but the cup is definitely not half empty.

Ah, gotcha. I had assumed the 2 million was worldwide, but I failed to factor in the time between launch dates for the different regions.

Back