If you preorder online, would i have to wait until jauary to get it?

yankeesrule13251

WiiChat Member
Aug 23, 2006
if i order it online for preorder, would i have to wait until january to get it if it doesnt get shipped release date??

Quit Your Whining

yankeesrule13251 said:
if i order it online for preorder, would i have to wait until january to get it if it doesnt get shipped release date??

First off, quit being so paranoid and whiney...You've gotten by until now without a Wii (from the way you act, I'd say a healthy 4 or 5 years) so you'll be fine if you don't get one until January.

With that said, stop asking stupid questions. If you preorder it online (amazon or ebgames or wherever) then you'll get it as soon as they can get it to you. Nobody knows how many cosoles they'll be getting...but you should not have a problem getting a Wii within a week of the release date. The only reason you won't get one until January is if you wait until January to buy one.

Now go untwist your panties and get on with your life. Enjoy the Wii when you get it, but don't obsess over it, and stop posting whiney messages.

/btw, Yankees suck :ciappa:

that was mean way to say something. But it was true. To op, Know one knows. I would camp at best buy. Take fate into your own hands.

Or know someone on the inside

Quatsch said:
First off, quit being so paranoid and whiney...You've gotten by until now without a Wii (from the way you act, I'd say a healthy 4 or 5 years) so you'll be fine if you don't get one until January.

With that said, stop asking stupid questions. If you preorder it online (amazon or ebgames or wherever) then you'll get it as soon as they can get it to you. Nobody knows how many cosoles they'll be getting...but you should not have a problem getting a Wii within a week of the release date. The only reason you won't get one until January is if you wait until January to buy one.

Now go untwist your panties and get on with your life. Enjoy the Wii when you get it, but don't obsess over it, and stop posting whiney messages.

/btw, Yankees suck :ciappa:
dude i dont think that comment offered much insight at all just saying that you think he doesnt have a a life is an infant and that you hate he baseball team

Back