Mario Galaxy
SSBB
Batalion Wars 2

Undecided
Madden 07
Red Steel
Animal Crossing 2

Kumoriken said:
... Is anyone else that works for all their money and has for almost all their life and doesn't get anything bought for them (And that's how it should be. xP) annoyed when they see little kids or not-so-little kids having their parents buy everything for them? X_x;;
Just... Pisses me off... Sorry to say... Not trying to be mean or anything.
I work during the summer for 5-6 hours Monday through Friday doing lab work; very tidius under-the-microscope stuff. Once school starts my job ends because my boss doesn't work past 3pm, which is when I get out of school. I plan to work during part of the winter break and I also do semi-frequent yard work for my boss, who is also a family friend. I get annoyed when kids get everything for nothing from their parents because then they grow up to be really irritating people. While work can sometimes be really tiring, it's nice to be able to support atleast some of your wants/needs.

NateTheGreat said:
I work during the summer for 5-6 hours Monday through Friday doing lab work; very tidius under-the-microscope stuff. Once school starts my job ends because my boss doesn't work past 3pm, which is when I get out of school. I plan to work during part of the winter break and I also do semi-frequent yard work for my boss, who is also a family friend. I get annoyed when kids get everything for nothing from their parents because then they grow up to be really irritating people. While work can sometimes be really tiring, it's nice to be able to support atleast some of your wants/needs.
Indeed. It just doesn't seem the same without having earned it yourself. *Nod nod*

Waiting on reviews by Gamespot or IGN. This is my list:

Call of Duty 3
Far Cry: Vengeance
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Red Steel
Need for Speed: Carbon
Prince of Persia Wii
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Disaster: Day of Crisis
Sadness
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
SSX Wii
Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam

A hockey game by EA or 2K would be nice in the future.
And a soccer game by EA or Konami too.

NateTheGreat said:
You do realize SSBB and Metroid Prime: Corruption won't be released until sometime in 2007, don't you?

Personally, I'm getting Wii, an extra wiimote/nunchuk, Legend of Zelda, Red Steel, Super Smash Brothers Melee (sold my GC a few years ago and can't wait to play this game again), a wavebird wireless controller, and a Gamecube memory card.
Yeah i know but thats what im getting

i'm getting a wii 4 controllers, smash bros. and having a party of smash bros. and red steel and zelda to play after everyones gone home XD

And pro evo have to have pro evo :yesnod:

Icetrash said:
Pro Evo is confirmed for the Wii so you can get your soccer game that you are looking for.

Thanks, I've always enjoyed Konami soccer sims more as oppose to EA's. :yesnod:

I'm getting:
Wii
Controller + Nunchuck
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Monkey Ball if it's a release title.

I am worried guys. Everyone here said legend of zelda... worried about it getting sold out now lol.

Its called getting it pre-ordered :) And plus if its sold out you can always play Wii Sports until you get your hands on it...

Even after pre-ordering, I can't help but feel paranoid that I'll get there A.S.A.P on launch day, and they'll have run out of Wiis. Not sure how it's done in the Americas, but at my EB here in Aus, we have a pre-order list. I'm second on the list, but I still think it's a first come - first serve thing.

Launch:
Wii
Extra Wii-Mote and Nunchuck
Zelda
Red Steel
Super Monkey Ball
Elebits or DBZ
Maybe some Wii Points

After Launch:
Super Smash Brothers:Brawl
Metroid Prime 3:Corruption
Battallion Wars 2
Trauma Center
Elebits/DBZ (whichever one I don't get a launch)
Excite truck

Back