What's a TRUE Paranormal or Scary you know?

There were these paranormal investigators who were recording themselves asking ghosts some questions. They picked up a voice that said, "Oh my gosh. They think we're ghosts."

I used to always see a guy in my corner when i sometimes woke up at about 3 in the morning.
Hed usually be drinking something.
Not sure if they were dreams or not though as I distinctively remember that whenever I did wake up at this time, I automatically would keep my head under the covers so I wouldnt get scared.
I used to get it about twice a month or so.

He was always dressed in this fashion
BE040520.jpg

It seriously scared me whenever I saw it.

So was he right in front of your house or in the corner of the street?

My first post! I often have sleep paralysis, on one of the occasions i saw something that looked very similar to the Grim Reaper..... I've been scared of the dark ever since.

In his corner... you know, of his room

My sister's boyfriend says that he woke up to three shadows on his wall, in the shape of what we commonly think of as a demon, and they were dancing and laughing hysterically. Within seconds after him sitting up, they disappeared into his hallway, went downstairs, and left the house (he chased them). Later on that day, his neighbor told him how she saw that he had run out of his house early in the morning and asked if he had seen 'the shadows'. Eerily enough, quite a few of the people who have lived in that neighborhood have all seen this same thing. The icing on the cake being that the entire neighborhood was built on top of a cemetery.

Pretty spooky.

People always said that the elementary school that I used to go to was built on top of a cementary. Have you seen the shadows recently?

My sister's boyfriend says that he woke up to three shadows on his wall, in the shape of what we commonly think of as a demon, and they were dancing and laughing hysterically. Within seconds after him sitting up, they disappeared into his hallway, went downstairs, and left the house (he chased them). Later on that day, his neighbor told him how she saw that he had run out of his house early in the morning and asked if he had seen 'the shadows'. Eerily enough, quite a few of the people who have lived in that neighborhood have all seen this same thing. The icing on the cake being that the entire neighborhood was built on top of a cemetery.

Pretty spooky.

That is pretty spooky, it makes you wonder what else we're living over top of.

My town and neighboring ones all had P.O.W. camps in them, so we could possibly be living near or one a few of those. I've yet to have a similar experience to that or even a ghost here but it makes you think.

Back