Whats the deal with wii breaking tvs!

mickail1001

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
Whats the deal with the broked tv jerks?¿

So supposedly some crazy people who we're probobly just wasted playing the wii broke the strap to the wiimote and it launched at their big screen tv. Its only happen twice that I know of. But people are using this as a way of bashing the wii or something. i just wanna get the whole deal outa this pile of bull.

These people are just stupid. Probobly trying to make some money off of nintendo. like making them buy them new tvs for them being total idiots and whipping around the wii mote like its a microphone at an emo concert! Theres some pics of the tv and stuff though.

The Awful Forums - Nintendo Wii BREAKS my TV

Errant Wiimote claims second TV's life - Engadget

These are just some sad sob stories of drunks swinging controllers like idiots!
"Wii BREAKS my TV" more like you being a retard breaks your TV

Last edited:
im pretty sure the wii wrist band is only incase you drop it or your hands are sweaty. either way, you shouldnt be throwing the remote as hard as you can.

its easy to stop this..STOP SWINGING IT LIKE A GOD DAMNED CRAB PINCHING UR FINGERS! SWINGING IT WITH FULL FORCE ISNT NEEDED! stop whining "oh my strap is so gay ohh this is so retarted" no tis you.

i no " i broke my tv yay im gonna get a new one from nintendo" proabaly sony fanboys that or doing this so they can sue nintendo

Back