What's the longest wii game? My winter break is a month.

mxyplizk

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
Last year, I played through twilight princess, which got me about half the way through the month. Anyone else have any suggestions? Is there ANYTHING that's longer than twilight princess, and kind of enjoyable as well? Thanks guys!

The longest Wii game that I've played was LOZ TP. But I've only completed around 10-12 games.

I had a lot of fun with "de Blob." It was a fairly long game with a large world to explore. I don't remember how long it took to complete it, but there are a lot of missions and extras to complete, it will last you a good while. Here's hopin' they release a sequel.

for story mode super mario galaxy if your looking to play a game online Call of Duty you'll play it for atleast 4 months

RPGs are the way to go.
SRPGs are a even better way to go
(Note beard not required)

Phantom Brave if you wanna do every thing in the game (beat every battle) it could last for months, but the main quest is about 80 hours.
Fire Emblem is meant to be very long as well.

Or you could try some RPGs that are on the Virtual Console
Shining force (one and two) is highly recommended as is Phantasy Star 4

SSBB will last you long. and, online will too. CoD will last a while.
SmG is sure to last you 3/4 of a month. but it depends how long you play weekly.

to completely beat galaxy takes about month.

try metroid prime trilogy. that takes a long time.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I was going to create a similar topic, but I will take a look at the titles listed here. Does anyone have any other games to add?

:)

Monster Hunter Tri
It will probably take over all your time and nights if its as good as the Japs make it out to be

SSBB will last you long. and, online will too. CoD will last a while.
SmG is sure to last you 3/4 of a month. but it depends how long you play weekly.

i completed the story on SSBB in like 3 days

Back