What's the worst thing you've done?

A few friends and I stole over 700 amp energy drinks, gatorades, soda, and coffee from the pepsi facility near my house....... And we got caught

Cheated on a test? Really can't think of anything that bad that I've done, other than disobeying my parents.. a lot. But, who hasn't done that?

Oh, and I stole [plastic] jewelry from a store when I was 5.

I got in a fight at school with a kid shorter than me because he kept on threatening me that he was going to beat my ass. This is what he said for about 3 weeks,"I'm gonna scrape you afterschool" he sat next to me in class. So I beat him up in the bathroom and he was on his knees crying on the peed floor.

I scratched my dads car on purpose with a coin and broke 1 of my brothers CD's with a hammer when I was little.

I scratched my dads car on purpose with a coin and broke 1 of my brothers CD's with a hammer when I was little.

You little ****! If my kid did that I'd beat the fucking **** out of him.

Fucking hell. That's nearly as bad. My kid won't be getting up to any of that fucked up ****. Fuck that.

Fucking hell. That's nearly as bad. My kid won't be getting up to any of that fucked up ****. Fuck that.

I don't do stuff like that no more. It's funny how my parents don't know about a lot of those stuff :p

I accidently broke my little brother's arm 3 years ago. I got to say that getting hit with a cast hurts.

If I had a kid who scratched my car, he would be locked up in a cage for a week.

Back