whats worth the rest of my wii ponts?

delta38

Your such a wii-tard
Dec 16, 2007
australia
Wii Online Code
2851-8843-3639-7232
what game should i get that is 500 wii points? i dont think theres many to choose from though,,, havent looked yet

Many of the TurboGrafx games are good. The shooters on that system are killer, like Blazing Lazers, Gates of Thunder (originally a CD game with an awesome soundtrack!), Super Star Soldier, Dragon Spirit (a nice overhead shooter). The platformers (like the Bonk games) are a nice alternative to the early Mario Bros. games. Neutopia II is a great old-school rpg, and Military Madness is an awesome strategy game (which is similar to Advance Wars on the GBA).

yeah i got a gamecube controler, i have already got mario car 64, coz i know thats good, i had it for 64 back in the day, when it came out. Thanks for your help :)

I would keep the points personally, wait till you get more of them and then decide on a game. It would be easier for you to decide this way.

hmm yeah good idea, i was going to get ocarina of time, but i didnt have enough for both, and i had it for gamecube but it was my brothers and he moved out, so that will be what i buy next i rekon, if i didnt buy the internet channel i would have goten both

If you dont have it yet, buy the internet channel. As for games, I think the only ones for 500 are NES games, correct me if I'm wrong. So take your pick.

yeah i have the internet chanel, i also have mario cart 64, but as cantgetawii? said, i should save up my points for somthing else.

Back