whats your best fitness age on wii sports?

deity_link said:
Who still does the fitness test? the last time I did it was way back in Febuary I can't be bothered dong it anymore but my best was 20 I mostly got in the 20's when I was doing it but I think a more interesting question is what is the worst you've gotten? I've tried to do as bad as possible and only got 87 has anyone else gotten worse?

It only goes as high as 80:tard:

lee.jarratt said:
Probably a bit over-exaggerated, and if you can't be bothered to take a picture than you can't prove it.
lee.j

Since the Wii Sports fitness age history only goes back 3 months I can no longer take a photo to prove it. I'm killing myself for not taking a picture as I doubt I'll ever get back to my supreme Wii Sports form. With all the great games coming out this year, I'll never play Wii Sports for the massive quantities of time I previously did.

But I assure you I did not exaggerate those scores I distinctly remember being severely distraut when I got 22 after getting my 7 20's in 7 consecutive days.

Last edited:
Well my best is 20, I was expecting a big congratulations along the screen or something but nothing happened.... :(

Mine is 26 :D Started on 38, and moved further and further down untill I reached 26.

i always get the 22-27 range, congrats to anyone getting 20s, because i cant seem to do it.

20 fairly easily, though I might have an advantage since I'm young.

Back