Your Age

mine said 20 and went down to 22 talk about your dreams being crushed

I have got 20 before, im actually 18 but 20 is the lowest it gets.

it once said i got a 77. so i kind of knew it was messing with me and i thought it would drop, so i just waited, then nothing happened, and i was like crap, i didn't that bad. then i pressed a and it went down to a 26.

I've gotten 20 three or four times, but has anyone gotten some huge number like 99 or something the worst I've done intentionally is 80 so has anyone got worse than that??

deity_link said:
I've gotten 20 three or four times, but has anyone gotten some huge number like 99 or something the worst I've done intentionally is 80 so has anyone got worse than that??

ya, my dad outscored me the first day, so the second day i wanted some payback. so i logged into his account and got these 3 events:
30 hits: 0/30
returning tennis balls: 0/50
hitting the circle (tennis): 1 (couldn't figure out how to miss)

i guess the 1 gave him a boost, his grade was 89. then i had to do chores all day. its great, because he can never take it away, because he likes it too much.

FWELR said:
ya, my dad outscored me the first day, so the second day i wanted some payback. so i logged into his account and got these 3 events:
30 hits: 0/30
returning tennis balls: 0/50
hitting the circle (tennis): 1 (couldn't figure out how to miss)

i guess the 1 gave him a boost, his grade was 89. then i had to do chores all day. its great, because he can never take it away, because he likes it too much.

EDIT= fixing about to able stupid wii!

haha nice. but not beening able to miss? lol.

Last edited:
ilikecookies said:
haha nice. but not beening about to miss? lol.

i assumed you meant not being able to miss. when you type on the wii, sometimes it fills in words wrong. but yeah, it was that tennis thing where you have to keep hitting the target and eventually you break the wall. i couldn't figure out how to miss that target the first time.

Back