Wii Sports Fittness Test

wii fitness test:
23, i actually like the fitness test. it's a good way to blow 5-10 minutes by myself.

MaXiMiUS
Wii Sports was a tech demo turned into a free game. So don't expect too much from it. That being said, I still love wii sports, but I rarely play it by myself. Wii Sports becomes 10x more fun when you are playing with other people.

I can see how bowling by yourself would become tedious, hell REAL bowling would become tedious.

I don't know know why you called golf retarded, but I find it a blast (again with other people).

Tennis was the only thing I ever played by myself on wii sports, and you're right after you break 2000 and have no more opponents, it's pretty easy... but hell when you are playing with 4 people it becomes a completely different game (IMO the funnest on wii sports).

Baseball, eh i like the homerun derby on training but I can't the actual game because the pitching is very boring...I'll agree with you there I haven't touched baseball since the first day I got my wii.

And with boxing, it's fun and frustrating at the same time. On 2 player its a blast to punch out your friends, but the movement ratio is nowhere 1:1 and gets really annoying and frustrating on 1 player. And for the flicking your wrist thing, come on man, people are going to find little cheat and tricks in the wiimote (ie flicking your wrist while pitching in baseball) but that defeats the purpose of the wii! get up and have some fun man, don't try to cheat the system.

That being said invite some friends over, if you have more than one wiimote load up tennis and you'll have a blast. If you dont golf and bowling are the way to go. But playing it by yourself, eh i bet it is pretty boring. If I want to play a one player game, I pop in zelda. but if I have people over, it's all about wii sports, and vice-versa I never play zelda when people are over because it's a one player game not meant for a group. hope you have fun with your wii and still find some life in wii sports.

MaXiMiUS said:
well, let's just say I'm far better at real baseball than Wii Baseball.

Lol, Wii Baseball is far easier than real baseball. . .where else can you hit home-run after home-run?? Definatley not in real life, unless your Babe Ruth.

I got a 20 today for the first time.

It had me do ALL 3 tennis tests and I didnt mess up one time except for timing your shots. Missed one out of them all. I was proud :d

16 :eek:ut: how can you go down to 16 if the max limit is 20? I got 22 btw just this morning before college :)

Back