What's your favorite Gundam series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are so lame. You are a bunch of Gundam newbs. Here are the series I own on DVD.

-Gundam Wing
-Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
-MS Igloo
-Mobile Suit Gundam (The Original)
-08th MS Team
-Gundam 0080
-Gundam 0083
-Zeta Gundam
-Double Zeta Gundam
-Char's Counterattack
-F91
-V Gundam
-Gundam X
-G Gundam
-Gundam Seed
-Gundam Seed Destiny

To sum it up, Gundam Zeta is the best.

1) Every show likes to take reoccurring themes/directions from Zeta Gundam
2) Most ruthless Totalitarian Authority, the Titans (The Zanscare Empire is the most oppressive with the guillotine but the Titans gassed entire colonies. 1 measly life compared to millions.)
3) The Protagonist wants to over throw the government(The others just serve authorities)
4) Sad ending. The protagonist goes psycho.
5) The Protagonist is Emo-tastic.
6) Everyone is screwed up in the head.

hmm its a tough choice. I love seed loads and it was really really clever. But 00's got me griped to my seat. at the mo im just gonna have to go with 00 because im enjoying it so much. But my opinon might change once the series finnishes. If they screw up the ending then i will be annoyed.

i usually watched Gundam when i was a kid along with my bother and i think i watched all the gundam series and frankly speaking am watching gundam until now...when someone mention Gundam i will first remember my older bother and the gundam series ; Mobile Fighter G Gundam and Gundam X...because my brother bought a dvd of both...because i was a kid when i started to watched gundam so i forgot some of the episodes...so i watched it again...and i realize from all the gundam series my favorite is the gundam Mobile Fighter G Gundam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back