Whats your Rank?

TitansATB said:
I don't care you probably think everything is gay and your insecure with your own sexual feelings... its a sport you probably think football is gay because of dog piles. I hope you call one of these fighter gay to their face or my face im sure they will ****ing wreck you...

sorry for the language just want to get it out of my system

how bout some spell check?

And its an armbar that snapped his arm, try and get out of that and you would be in the hospital

um....in football, i'm sure they wear stuff. srry but i dont like wrestling, ur just mad cuz u know ur gay. and why would i say it to their face? i know ill get own, cuz i wont touch them. is a freebee. they should wreck me without touching me though, cuz ill probably call the cops. u got anger management. i wasn't even saying it to u, u took it personal, not my problem.

Grubby_ said:
um....in football, i'm sure they wear stuff. srry but i dont like wrestling, ur just mad cuz u know ur gay. and why would i say it to their face? i know ill get own, cuz i wont touch them. is a freebee. they should wreck me without touching me though, cuz ill probably call the cops. u got anger management. i wasn't even saying it to u, u took it personal, not my problem.

Im not angry your just dumb, how can you say im angry without even listening to the tone of my voice. you could say i was angry if i types in all caps but i didnt. Im not gay stop calling me that. and yyou WOULD call the cops lololol

who cares about the ranks? u probably got no life if ur under 100. is reset every week anyways, i got better things to do than waking up at 6:00 and be the "striker of the day"

lame.

TitansATB said:
Im not angry your just dumb, how can you say im angry without even listening to the tone of my voice. you could say i was angry if i types in all caps but i didnt. Im not gay stop calling me that. and yyou WOULD call the cops lololol

wrestling = gay

my point of view, idc wat u say.

TitansATB said:

i think you were mad at him, what do u mean by "sorry for the language just want to get it out of my system" what is "it"? your anger? just admit u were mad at him, u don't need to make up all those crap "without even listening to the tone of my voice", "type in all caps". u would only say these things to make other ppl think u wasn't mad. but u were.:scared:

only 297. i could be higher but majority of the people i play pull the plug, and its mostly the one that have high wins and low loses. im tierd of that, which is starting to make me tierd of the game. i just got done playing somone that had over 2000 points, had 77 wins and lost 34. i was winning 7-2 with a 1.20 left on the clock, i get a power shot, and there goes the plug. i rarely get a full game.

shock said:
i think you were mad at him, what do u mean by "sorry for the language just want to get it out of my system" what is "it"? your anger? just admit u were mad at him, u don't need to make up all those crap "without even listening to the tone of my voice", "type in all caps". u would only say these things to make other ppl think u wasn't mad. but u were.:scared:

when i said just wanted to get it out of my system i was imitating what he said, sooo how bout you actually think and read what your talking about before saying it??? Yea that would help

looool.

i havnt won 1 game and i've lost like 20 ! :p. im like ranked last :) loool.

Look down. For the people who think they suck, that's not necessarily true - If you have any questions, or need help with your gameplan, I'd be more than happy to help you out. Just send me a message, and I'll reply with my answers.

- NorAxeR

my rank is round about in the 3 or 4 thousands. im surprised since ive got a lot more losses than wins.:lol:

Back