Whats your Rank?

Wii-Bhoy said:
my rank is round about in the 3 or 4 thousands. im surprised since ive got a lot more losses than wins.:lol:

Oh! youre the one right above me huh. Don't think you can have that last place. :lol:

I got to number 7 then I got tired and went to bed. I haven't turned the wii on since I awoke. So I have no idea.

:lol:....this morning, i was at the very bottom....had 0 wins and 0 loses and 0 points

now i have 10 wins and 5 loses and 209 points......my rank 345....:lol:

:D the new season started today, and i just got of my Wii i was playin for the past while and i won like 17 games in a row i dominated everyone :D its the first day so probably thats why i ranked so high

im at lik 400-500 dont remember :D !!! :D !! :D !

hey Pedo, what's up? ..you are a dick sucker you say? I knew that already, it's good that you don't have strikers, or you would be disconecting after all matches we have since you would lose

Little under a thousand before i went to bed. I'm like 15-3 or something dunno, plan on playing more today. Havent lost a series yet in ranked. Hard to get a lot of playtime in working fulltime unfortunately.

Also....... Wario2ooo I wanna play you again, was one of the more fun matches I've played in a while, except for that slaughtering in the third game.

I'll play you WiiC...i want some kind of crazy challenge.

by the way I am in the 40's again....it's a shame I won't be playing online much for the next 5 days since I'm going to Dallas...

i droped, as of now im in the 800's. . . lolz, anyone wanna play me just PM ME with your friend code !

Back