what's your REAL name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my full name in english means pure angel fart.

sort of. my last name actually means horse-fly but it's a kiddy way of saying fart.

i suppose if we try hard enough we could find it and stalk you and kill you in your sleep.

no?

btw: katja aniela bak.

kronau said:
i know i mean i can change it so it will say my new name on my drivers and health card ect insted of just going around saying i have a diffrent name

Sorry my sarcasm wasn't clear enough for you.

You suck at spelling and grammar. I was not questioning the legality of a name change.

Brawny said:
Sorry my sarcasm wasn't clear enough for you.

You suck at spelling and grammar. I was not questioning the legality of a name change.
...so what? iz cun sp3llz amb grammber houz ember i l!kkke u act like its the end of the word if everone doesint spell everything just right

Oh, God, I'm getting a headache from deciphering that. Any Wiichat cryptographers want to help me out?

its the end of the word if everone doesint spell everything just right
Yes, it is, or will be in the near future. If everyone is too lazy to learn how to share ideas using a uniform language, we'll surely hurtle back to the stone age.

I am not saying everything must be perfect. Hell, my girlfriend is freaking Scouse. I'd just like some commas and periods to break up the wall of gibberish that is your post.

Isaak Boltezar.
I like my name. 'tis good. Isaak is Russian and German origin.
Boltezar comes from the Bible!! Or what it descended from...

BTW There was a thread like this called "who the hell are you?"
There are only two pages on Google that I am on so far!!

Steal my name, I steal your heart...

Brawny said:
Oh, God, I'm getting a headache from deciphering that. Any Wiichat cryptographers want to help me out?

Yes, it is, or will be in the near future. If everyone is too lazy to learn how to share ideas using a uniform language, we'll surely hurtle back to the stone age.

I am not saying everything must be perfect. Hell, my girlfriend is freaking Scouse. I'd just like some commas and periods to break up the wall of gibberish that is your post.

Hahaha, way to be a grammar nazi there, Adam. Emma must be proud :lol:

Btw, the nickname is Aj.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back