what's your REAL name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARav989 said:
Who said I was emberrassed about giving out my last name? I love my last name. Although, I'd prefer not having a pedo come to my door in the middle of the night, kidnapping me and tearing my childhood and sanity out of me.

Btw, by Darren's book (kira), my last name is Ravendoodle.
I was only joking about the tracking you down thing.

Geez. Anyone would think the internet isn't safe...

(btw, If you want to know why I'm posting so much, it's because I'm avoiding doing essential work.)

tearing my childhood
Could be worse. Could be tearing the manhood out of you...

ARav989 said:
Who said I was emberrassed about giving out my last name? I love my last name. Although, I'd prefer not having a pedo come to my door in the middle of the night, kidnapping me and tearing my childhood and sanity out of me.

Btw, by Darren's book (kira), my last name is Ravendoodle.

They'd probably need your parents' names to do that.

Lmao I know. I'm just not comfortable with people I don't know very well, knowing my last name.

Plus it makes me feel sneaky
:shifty:

And yes leve...Ouch.

If they had any experience whatsoever, then I highly doubt that. It wouldn't be too difficult at all.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:

Haha, sweet. :)

If I was a guy, I'd want my name to be Michael. o_O... Lol.

Sigh, I don't have a middle name.
They must have sent yours to the wrong address...

I have 2 middle names!

Therefore, I am better than you :lol:

LevesqueIsKing said:
If they had any experience whatsoever, then I highly doubt that. It wouldn't be too difficult at all.

ahh come on man, don't give them ideas.:lol:

Brawny said:
Pffft, even with that, your UK white pages suck.
Either that's a sneaky kind of insulting (which I haven't figured out yet) or you're mistaken. It's the Yellow pages in the UK that have phone numbers and addresses and such.

Squall7 said:
Either that's a sneaky kind of insulting (which I haven't figured out yet) or you're mistaken. It's the Yellow pages in the UK that have phone numbers and addresses and such.

I've already tripped him up on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back