when and where did u hear about the wii

teh frog

rep me if u like vitamins
Oct 12, 2006
In the wii.
Wii Online Code
0803-2242-9556-7115
well?

i heard about around september from the interwebs and was retarted so pronounced it "why" lol :D

Since they've been calling it the "Revolution" in Nintendo Power

well, i heard of it in...o november.It was da stupid ad "do u no wat this is"?"This is wii" and i was like hahahahahahaha.BUT then i saw LoZ:TP and i was like o...m...g!

found out early november, my friend bought it up, and i did some research on it....and here i am. Jan 05 was the magical day i received my wii...:)

the day i heard of the wii was a great day. i heard about it in May from my brother.didnt really understand it at first but after E3 did the presentation i was so happy.

i first heard of it at E3 '05 (watched it on G4), but back then it was just a tiny black box named Revolution...BACK THEN it was all about PS3.

I can't remember when I first heard about the Wii... It think it was on digg, then I saw the nintendo site about the Wii and it was like "coming soon" and all that.

Redan499 said:
Since they've been calling it the "Revolution" in Nintendo Power

Me too, was a little worried when they changed the name to wii but it left the door open for lots of lame jokes, I'll never forget my boss' face when I explained my arm injury - 'I hurt my arm playing with my wii' :lol:

only at e3 i was so excited about watching the ps3 and i was dissapointed then some people on msn told me to watch the wii vieeo and i was so excited

I heard about it on Digg sometime in October. When I saw the name I was like wtf is the bloody thing then, now I know and now I've ordered one ;).

In a Game Informer Magazine when they showed all the Nex-Gen Consoles that were coming out. I remember it caught my attention out of the 360 and the PS3.

i saw a commercial lie 3 years ago i think on ebaums world or sumthing

I believe it was around three years ago when I first heard of the revolution, then when the hype wore off and I heard nothing more, one day at Toys R Us I saw a Revolution pre order slip for $50 down. I went home and re-read the latest, and how it was now called Wii, and immediately went back the next morning to get my preorder. I got one of the last five in the pile, and they started out with around 40 I found out on launch day when I picked mine up.

Back