When Are We Going To Get Gamertags??

snurtle112

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
I am tired of this friend codes crap. Worst idea ever, we need a proper online network not this half ass stuff. I cant be the only 1 that thinks this.

You probably aren't the only one who thinks that, but you may be the only one who believes that it might actually happen.

People were complaining about it before the Wii was even released.

But at this point, to change it would require a total rewrite of how the Wii OS works, and that's just not going to happen.

possibly on the new Wii but definatly not on this one. i hate the crap to but it's not gonna change on this console generation.

nintendo is trying to limit the amount of "true" information on their online network, and to keep people from being able to share their real-life information. by keeping players distant, it protect the young'uns.

nintendo is trying to limit the amount of "true" information on their online network, and to keep people from being able to share their real-life information. by keeping players distant, it protect the young'uns.

well only 95% parents follow the rateings and im sure most children have common sense like i did at that age.

well only 95% parents follow the rateings and im sure most children have common sense like i did at that age.

Game ratings have nothing to do with someone (particularly a younger person) giving personal information to someone on the Internet who can use it to hurt them in some way. That's what Nintendo is trying to prevent. And I disagree, most children do not have what you call "common sense".

Game ratings have nothing to do with someone (particularly a younger person) giving personal information to someone on the Internet who can use it to hurt them in some way. That's what Nintendo is trying to prevent. And I disagree, most children do not have what you call "common sense".

when i was young [6-10] i did and how the hell are you gonna get close to a 6 year old with there parents being around and if you play m rated games at a young age it makes you understand some concepts death is an example and that not everyone is nice. even tho i already knew the last onel

when i was young [6-10] i did and how the hell are you gonna get close to a 6 year old with there parents being around and if you play m rated games at a young age it makes you understand some concepts death is an example and that not everyone is nice. even tho i already knew the last onel
just cause you did/do doesn't mean all kids are like that. most nowadays are stupid enough they'll give thier info away without even realising its a bad idea.

Back