How can we write complain letters to Nintendo?

see now your thinking like how i'm thinking........... you remember that forum you send me to. i saw that when it first start....... and thats two much people and you don't know who have which game....... so that was why i said that..... well it's good to put more than one head together..... BUt yeah thats like 24 pages just with codes. and each page holds 20 post. so thats a long way to go. that's like 240 some wii online codes lol By the time you start you going to need intermissions.

I think most people are just confused about how the friend codes work. Like Vagrant said, it doesn't stop you from playing against other people. The only purpose they serve is to play against specific people.

Like on my DS, if I wanna play against my brother, I search my friends list, if not, I just search "worldwide" or "regional".

I imagine the Wii will be somewhat the same.

hotpotato78 said:
see now your thinking like how i'm thinking........... you remember that forum you send me to. i saw that when it first start....... and thats two much people and you don't know who have which game....... so that was why i said that..... well it's good to put more than one head together..... BUt yeah thats like 24 pages just with codes. and each page holds 20 post. so thats a long way to go. that's like 240 some wii online codes lol By the time you start you going to need intermissions.

Right, but I bet you that a majority of those posts don't have codes in them. they're more like:

omfg I added you! Add me already!

h4x!!!! you have to turn Wii Conn3ct 0n!!

Before they do anything even remotely resembling a lobby chat room type thing they need a better input system. The onscreen one works well for small and slow messages but a lobby/chat system needs something a little faster. Hardware keyboard maybe?
Oh, and please no to voice chat. I honestly don't think I could stand the 'Your accent is crap' or 'Learn to speak english noob' (especially this one as it's got me banned for a simple counter point. And no matter what people say, 'bastardised' is not a curse word!) insults of the darker side of the world wide gaming community again. Unmoderated voice chat to me is a good in theory, complete failure in practice idea.

....No online games are out yet! Why are you complaining about Nintendo's online, when there AREN'T ANY ONLINE GAMES?!?

ditto, now your just picking at something that isn't there yet. Nintendo is going to have a lot of stuff come out... not only games.. remember that they are innovative. If you really did want to complain, you would have already. Ranting about the strap, okay, but something that they are still working on... okay....

Back