Nintendo doesnt care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bliss said:
wow it seems every thread that we talk about the Wii and how we as gamers see it flaws, u wanna come in and be WiiMan..

wat do you see as "great titles"? Wat draws u to the Wii? Cuz honestly there are maybe 3 or 5 games for the wii that hold my attention for an hour and the rest i dont even look at...and u KEEP SAYING that nintendo has no control over the 3rd party games....OFCOURSE they do!!!! they have to freakin allow the game the be on there system so they have to approve of it...
and giving the mass market gamerstags would be sooo much better and easier for people...my father who doesnt play video games at all even has said "damn that sucks u gotts put in a new code for someone everytime u wanna play them online"...i was holy cow even a person who never picked up a controller in his life can see that...

so please spare me WiiMan

1. i said that nintendo should regulate better.
2. you cant deny that NINTENDOS games are good!
3. i think gamertags make more sense for everyone, but its just nintendo obviously thinks that it makes parents feel less secure i guess. i think its the dumbest thing in the world to make completely new gamers deal with all thos e digits and crap, but what i'm saying is kinda understand where they are coming from

1. they want to convey the safety to parents so theyll buy wii right?
2. to do tht they make it overly secure (friend codes and b/s)
3. they dont have the leeway to do whats best for us hXc gamers because if the wii tanks they cant make money off of other products!
thats where they are coming form and thats all i am saying. i deff would rather have gamertags obviously and they need to bring back the "quality" to the seal of quality. in fact if it werent for the unreliability of the system i would be saving up for a 360. dont call me some fanboy, because if the 360 or ps3 was getting trashed i would back them up too.

and you know yungblood if you believe your sig is true then shouldnt being an anti fanboy be detrimental as well? nintendo isn't going to listen to anyone let alone some wii hater who wants to tell them off, so whats the point of bitching about all this? why can't you just go buy another 360 gem and play that? or...are there...not enough good games?!

(!)

PS seriously i might buy a 360 just for nhl 08. freakin best game.

Last edited:
Bliss said:
wow it seems every thread that we talk about the Wii and how we as gamers see it flaws, u wanna come in and be WiiMan..

wat do you see as "great titles"? Wat draws u to the Wii? Cuz honestly there are maybe 3 or 5 games for the wii that hold my attention for an hour and the rest i dont even look at...and u KEEP SAYING that nintendo has no control over the 3rd party games....OFCOURSE they do!!!! they have to freakin allow the game the be on there system so they have to approve of it...
and giving the mass market gamerstags would be sooo much better and easier for people...my father who doesnt play video games at all even has said "damn that sucks u gotts put in a new code for someone everytime u wanna play them online"...i was holy cow even a person who never picked up a controller in his life can see that...

so please spare me WiiMan

did both of you notice that i didnt even back up nintendo i my post? i basically backed you guys up. obviously you just wanna fight about the same stupid crap all the time. i am officially done replying to anything you guys say especially if youre just gonna look at my friggin name and assume i'm backing nintendo on friend codes, crap online, and their rating system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back