When do new channels normally get released

Michael Hardman

WiiChat Member
Jan 31, 2007
Ilford, Essex, United Kingdom
Wii Online Code
4319-4628-5021-9858
I'm just curious to see what they have to offer seeing as it wont be the online play chanel.

Will they fob us off with some half arsed channel that takes a day to make.

Anyway when do they normally get released for download, my Wii needs to see some action rather than be a big paper weight.

There is not a release schedule they keep us guessing no one knew about he Everybody votes channel they just come out of the blue

They have never said that one comes out every month. But the full version of the internet channel should be coming out on the 31st of March

yea usually at the near end or even the begginning of the next month

mk_south_london said:
yea usually at the near end or even the begginning of the next month
So why was everybody votes released on the 14th of februarey, that's the middle of the month. Don't make statements you don't know are true. We don't know if we get channels every month. We might, we might not.

Yes its random, they will release a new channel when they want to.

Hey guys havn't you heard that there will be a new channle that has to do with miis? NOTE: NOT THE MII CHANNLE!!!!!

yes i posted that in the other thread. It is not confirmed when this channel will be released so it might not be the newest channel it may well be a few months away.

Oceanic said:
So why was everybody votes released on the 14th of februarey, that's the middle of the month. Don't make statements you don't know are true. We don't know if we get channels every month. We might, we might not.

Even though nintendo specified that themselves...well then.
case closed

thats right stop being inpatient just wait they will come

Back