When do you get to the toy time galaxy?

Its in the Engine Room. Finish the Terrace, the Fountain and the Kitchen, then you'll gain access to the Engine Room. The Toy Time Galaxy is in there.

I think it's the last galaxy, so it must be far aout 115 stars and your there!!

Backfall said:
Its in the Engine Room. Finish the Terrace, the Fountain and the Kitchen, then you'll gain access to the Engine Room. The Toy Time Galaxy is in there.

If its in the engine room, you forgot about the bedroom dome. You have to finish(in order): Terrace, Fountain, Kitchen, Bedroom, and then the Engine room. Myself, I just gained access to the Engine room, so I could be mistaken. I got the game that day after Christmas, and have 42 stars so far.

You don't have to technically "finish" any galaxy to get to it, I hadn't finished any galaxy and I got to the Toy Time one. You beat the boss in one conservatory, it opens the next one etc...then depending on how many stars you've collected, you can get to the galaxies inside them

islandvic said:
You don't have to technically "finish" any galaxy to get to it, I hadn't finished any galaxy and I got to the Toy Time one. You beat the boss in one conservatory, it opens the next one etc...then depending on how many stars you've collected, you can get to the galaxies inside them
Yes but that would also mean you are waisting 50$... Well in my view that's the case.

Of course I didn't just plow through it, I am getting my moneys worth lol. I only have 100 stars right now though:sick:

Back