Galaxy or Brawl

JLU51396

WiiChat Member
Jul 3, 2007
The toy's R us in my area had a gigantic section made especially for Galaxy... Will Brawl have the same??? Is Brawl as big as Galaxy?

Of course. Brawl is way bigger than Galaxy. What other game do you get to fight as all of your favorite Nintendo characters? And the fact that it's online boosts is popularity. Plus, I'm sure all of us here would rather have Brawl than Galaxy

Brawl 100000000000x more for me!

^No, not just for you. It's a simple fact. Brawl will of course sell more and has had way more advertising time than galaxy, considering the fact fact that it's been delayed for a whole year and 3 months. Plus, Snake and Sonic are in, so that boosts it's value. And don't forget all of the game modes. Brawl has a lot of stuff you can do. And then it has real co-op play, unlike Galaxy.

balrogs.pa said:
Galaxy is 1000000000000x bigger than brawl. considering how theres over what 50 galaxys? brawl takes place in about 25, pfft..

i see this as sarcasm considering the pfft

Galaxy has it's advantages. I would advise it over Brawl if you don't have friends that often come over and play wii or you don't have online. The Galaxy single player is much longer (And likely better) then Brawl's.

But, otherwise I would take Brawl over Galaxy.

(Even though you should probably just get them both)

Galaxy was a really great game but Brawl is going to be greater and thats saying something cuz i thought Galaxy was amazing. But yea Brawl is going to be the best game of 2008 and probaly of all the Wii games out now and will come out unless they have another SSB game in Wii's lifespan

I think we all no that Brawl is bigger than galaxy.. at least to most of if not all, but when I said bigger I sort of meant like bigger to the general public like Galaxy was as the toy's r us I go to had at LEAST 500 copies in one section so will Brawl be as common to the public as galaxy was, short question asked, will there be loads of copies of Brawl avalible.

Brawl is logically bigger to fans of the game and the concept, but chances are more commercial weight is placed on Mario Galaxy...after all, it's a Mario game.

Sure, Brawl also has Mario (and Sonic...and Snake...and whoever else), but it's not mainly a Mario game. Also, Galaxy was publicized as the great new platformer of our time and best game of the year...Brawl probably won't due to the fact it is a fighting game that is similar to its predecessor, and more likely to sell among previous fans than Galaxy.

Personally though, I think Brawl should get more attention...Galaxy was overhyped and although fun, I am quite disappointed with what they're calling the best game of the year...too easy. I'll be trading it in to get credit for Brawl, which I sense won't be as big a disappointment.

Damascus said:
Brawl...

I swear, if I'm not satisfied with the final product, I'm going to shove all the copies at Toys R Us and shove it down the guys' throats for making me wait over a year...
(I'm not saying you said it was going to be, but) Brawl will not be a disappointment. And I have proof of that- People who have played the demo said "you'll feel right at home" (quote from IGN) which means that Brawl has the same feel, except faster, since it uses a way better game engine [of course.] So let's put everything together. Same feel as Melee, people still play Melee to this day on a regular basis. New adventure mode with a good story and beautiful cut-scenes, stage builder, my music, online....etc. So basically what I'm saying is is that Brawl is sorta just building off of Melee. So then add all of the new features and stuff and whah-lah, you got yourself a great game, period. Different game, sure, but same concept.

Back