When Nature Calls?

ocdan

Pastafarian
Oct 16, 2006
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
when in line for a long time, what you do to take care of takin a wiz? I know I wont have a prob holding in a deuce, but holding in pee for my wii??? I wanna stay hydrated, but dont wanna have to suffer.

Bring a jar, not only will you feel better, but no one will be in line near you :)

I'm just gonna take my cell and if I gotta go then I'll call one of my friends/parents to keep my place in line. Or you could pretend like you're retarded and start pissing all over the floor while in line. Then everyone would run away and you could move up to the very front of the line.

get a friend to camp with you, and go to the nearest tree (if the store is closed) and be a man! (or a woman, whichever you are):p

ocdan said:
when in line for a long time, what you do to take care of takin a wiz? I know I wont have a prob holding in a deuce, but holding in pee for my wii??? I wanna stay hydrated, but dont wanna have to suffer.

There is a solution. . .pull-ups/depends, they work wonders.

Get 3 friends so one can be at the bathroom, one can be playing a game or something, and one can save the spot in line, plus you can have more that are eating or something.

vagrant said:
most people are cool and will keep your spot.

I wouldn't do that because with my luck they would just take my spot and when I get back they would act like they don't know what I'm talking about. I know thats what I would do. But that could lead to some major problems because if someone took my spot I would probably end up punching/stabbing them and end up in jail instead of at home playing my Wii.

paintba||er said:
I wouldn't do that because with my luck they would just take my spot and when I get back they would act like they don't know what I'm talking about. I know thats what I would do. But that could lead to some major problems because if someone took my spot I would probably end up punching/stabbing them and end up in jail instead of at home playing my Wii.

unless you are extremely unsociable, there would probably be someone in the line who would notice the guy was lying about not knowing you were in line. So there is a good chance that at least someone there won't be a cock.

When I camped for a few hours for my 360, people held my spot for me to go to Dunks and grab some food and relieve myself. I bought some coffee and **** for them too. It was pretty cool actually. Just meet people, you can learn alot from them, and time passes by mad quick.

I dont think you have to worry about that at places like Walmart. Those places give you a numbered ticket to hold on to. So no worries

Back