Why arent people willing to share info?

Spitfire_K said:
**** you, go do what your name implies and kill yourself.

normal_stop_posting.jpg

yes.... give those guys a break... they must get dozens of
calls every single day.(if not hundreds)

My next-next-door neighbor has the misfortune of having
a phone number only 2 digits off from the local BestBuy.
Guess how many calls he's getting on a daily basis? It's
not his fault. He's had that phone number for 15+ years.
The BestBuy opened only 6 months ago. :( Strangely, he
used to only get one or two mis-dialed calls before the PS3
and Wii came out. :shocked:

He got so fed up, he changed the answering machine to
say "if you're calling about the PS3 or the Wii, you
got the wrong number, if you can't even dial a phone
number correctly, maybe you can't handle playing those
video games either!!!"
(spoken by his 4-year-old son)

I just pray that he doesn't offend someone so much that
they decide to come out to his house and give him a good
beating! :nono:

Last edited:
Spitfire_K said:

Again emo, it is you who are in with your feelings.

Edit:

Here's a comparison:

You:

1298894043_l.jpg

Emo:

emow.jpg

Conspiarcy? I think not.

Last edited:
Well I guess the amount of intellectual debate on this forum will never reach a point where it is above 0. Seriously, both of you, give it a rest. It is bad enough when people start a flame war over an arguable topic, such as the definition of a good game or whatever, but you guys have now devolved into nothing more than insulting yourselves and not any individual arguments. Calling someone an emo and a faggot just completely personifies maturity. One of you be mature enough to walk away from this vicious cycle of pointlessness.

Once someone says something toward me, I will respond back. I won't stifle away from their actions regardless of what they say. If that's called inmaturity, then so be it. I had exchanged words with him, and as if you could look at the archived posts, you would notice that most of the quarrel had been coming from this imbecile.

Kamikaze is just a little nerd who thinks he is cool. I tried to be cool about it on AIM but he just kept laying in on me like cause he thinks he's a hard ass. I was messin around with my post ( it was from and Episode of South Park, the Curse Word episode) and he freaked like a little girl.

So, i'll walk away. I just think the poor basterd needs some pussy. Never argue with an idiot..., They'll drag you down to there level, and beat you with experiance. I'm done. :D

Spitfire_K said:
Kamikaze is just a little nerd who thinks he is cool. I tried to be cool about it on AIM but he just kept laying in on me like cause he thinks he's a hard ass. I was messin around with my post ( it was from and Episode of South Park, the Curse Word episode) and he freaked like a little girl.

You make an assumption upon how I think of myself, which clearly makes an ass out of yourself. If you don't get it, read the word assumption again. Clearly, you do think highly of me, which frustrates you to a new level in which you cannot tolerate anymore. I don't think I'm a hard ass, threatning someone via the internet, that's attempting to be a hard ass. Now isn't that right, Special K? You truly do contradict yourself so much that you just happen to be speaking straight out of your ass. I don't care if you happen to quote an episode or recite a lyric, if you say something with the intention of trying to offend someone, don't expect anyone not to bite back. And simply for that cause, you are an idiot. Case dismissed.

lol at my local gamestop there was just 2 wiis sittin on top of a shelf above all the wii games....i was like wtf....btw this was just yesterday, it was really weird because the other day alot of people were goin around askin about wiis at targets and circuit city and best buy (i had been all those places, we were tryin to get a 360 for my brother). so yea try the stores that people might not think about, avoid target and wal mart unless you know they have some in stock because it's more likely some random game store in the middle of nowhere will have one. I'm not sure why but that's how it is here.

Back