Why arent people willing to share info?

thatstobadd56 said:
Mitch..thats there job on the phone when people call in...they're supposed to give us good information, not "i dont know answers", i see what you're saying about them being ticked off being asked the same question but thats their job GIVE US OUR INFORMATION ABOUT THE WII's
Maybe if you're calling an answering service. I know of no one in my store who's job description is to answer phones and give good information. It'd be insanely annoying to have to answer all those calls. There are enough of us on the boards trying to tell you guys when new shipments are coming in, but there is no way I'm going to post numbers for nearly 800 stores. Check out your local _____ on the dates posted on the forum.

Kamikaze said:
I work at Gamecrazy. And as for Inspire, attempt to patronize me is futile. So please, try again.

I put my name on a gamecrazy list and I'm number 14 out of 50 people on the list...do you think that theres gonna be enough wii's for me to get one on sunday??

Kamikaze said:
I work at Gamecrazy. And as for Inspire, attempt to patronize me is futile. So please, try again.

No, see, I wasn't making this personal, I was pointing out something that seemed inconsistent - you work at a video game store and it bugs you that so many people call asking about video games. That's all I did - that's all I meant.

Kamikaze has some sand in his Vagina, YOU WORK AT A VIDEO GAMES STORE WTF DID YOU EXPECT?!!?!?!

thatstobadd56 said:
I put my name on a gamecrazy list and I'm number 14 out of 50 people on the list...do you think that theres gonna be enough wii's for me to get one on sunday??

I can't really say if you're going to get one or not, but out of 50 people on the list? That's insane. Our last shipment of Wii's that we had we're only 7 and they were already allocated by preorders. There's a possibility you may be able to get one, but then again, there's another possibility you might be on the third shipment.

Edit:

Kamikaze has some sand in his Vagina, YOU WORK AT A VIDEO GAMES STORE WTF DID YOU EXPECT?!!?!?!

If I had wanted an emo's opinion, especially from an emo like you (perfect example is your default picture.), I would have either: A.) Cut myself B.) Listen to Dashboard Confessional. C.) Ramble on upon how the 'man' is a twisted bastard. D.) All of the above. So until then, I'd rather have sand in my ass, then be an emo who happens to have loose emotions and make out with the same gender due to "no one completely understands you."

Last edited:
Kamikaze said:
I can't really say if you're going to get one or not, but out of 50 people on the list? That's insane. Our last shipment of Wii's that we had we're only 7 and they were already allocated by preorders. There's a possibility you may be able to get one, but then again, there's another possibility you might be on the third shipment.

erg. do you have an estimation on how many might go to each gamecrazy..i read somewhere, (i dont remember where, but it wasn't one of the forums or some fake webiste) about 15+

So Solid Snake is Emo? Um ok. You are a faggot Kamikaze, get a life. The day I become Emo is the day you grow a penis. So, I guess it will never happen.

I still can't really say because it depends on many factors upon how many your nearest Gamecrazy store would be getting. It depends on the amount of an item(s) sold with the system. That includes software, accessories, and even warranties. If you store had a decent amount of bundles, then expect a good quanity to come into the store.

Edit:

Spitfire_K said:
So Solid Snake is Emo? Um ok. You are a faggot Kamikaze, get a life. The day I become Emo is the day you grow a penis. So, I guess it will never happen.

Not Solid Snake, you imbecile. Your myspace picture, notice when I said the word "Default Picture". I guess it is quite complicated for you to comprehend anything as you happen to be giving your boyfriend a handjob at the same time as typing on this forum.

You are a ignorant ass, cause FLCL is sooooo Emo. And why the **** are you looking at my Myspace you fag? Only people who are my friends go on there so it's kinda weird that your goin' on there you perv. And did you notice the large flash animation of my Fiance? Did not think so, you economy sized bag off douche.

The people working in the stores do not actually know when shipments of Wiis arrive. The only people who know that are the primary company shippers (in the warehouse, not the store itself), and the executive higher-ups.

Now, I have heard that Best buy is getting shipments for a 3rd release next friday.

Spitfire_K said:
You are a doushe, cause FLCL is sooooo Emo. And why the **** are you looking at my Myspace you fag? Only people who are my friends go on there so it's kinda weird that your goin' on there you perv.

What's a doushe? It's douche, you douche. It kind of proves my point, that you are an emo, with scarred feelings for the world. Don't cry, the world isn't against you.

emo.jpg

Whatever faggot. Get a life you nerd. It's sunlight. It won't kill you. And just remember, cock licker, Fighting on the internet is alot like competeing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, Kamikaze is still a retard.

Spitfire_K said:
Whatever faggot. Get a life you nerd. It's sunlight. It won't kill you. And just remember, cock licker, Fighting on the internet is alot like competeing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, Kamikaze is still a retard.

You're the one with the insults, and yet you're calling me a retard? How ironic. First I'm a faggot, then I'm a nerd, then I'm a cock licker, but yet you're the intellectual one here, as you've said in the same statement that you are a retard. Great job in making yourself look quite presentable.

Actually it was faggot, ingnorant ass, fag again, economy sized bad of douche, faggot, nerd, then retard, you retard. And I am only presenting this because based on your posts, you are all of these things.

Spitfire_K said:
Actually it was faggot, ingnorant ass, fag again, economy sized bad of douche, faggot, nerd, then retard, you retard. And I am only presenting this because based on your posts, you are all of these things.

You spelled douche correctly this time, I'm so proud of you. Calling me an ignorant ass is a compliment, so I must thank you. And how can you base my sexuality based on posting? You've said faggot many times in your post, maybe it's you who's trying to conceal and deny something. But it's alright, we understand you are sensitive afterall.

Back