When will the Wii's price lower?

iTaco

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2007
not to sound cheap or anything, but does anyone know when the Wii's price will lower a bit?
The PS3's price lowered, and im not sure about the 360, but im pretty sure they lowered its price too, so can anyone tell me?

i doubt it will at all. its still ridiculously cheap for a next gen console. i'd say the only chance of it lowering is no one buying wiis .

its at a fair price still..i say it will drop when ps3 becomes $300 or lessand xbox 360(pro) for $250..nintendo knows what theyre doing. i dont see it happening anytme soon, but maybe by next christmas

ronjon13 said:
its actualy going up to $775

LOL

the 360 lowered because it's been out for ages

and the PS3 lowered because they're totally $@3%@T$ed!!!

so just because they jumped off a bridge doesn't mean the wii has too aswell

It's not going to drop anytime soon, like Jay said it won't until it needs to. When you can buy a Pro 360 for 300 and a 40gb PS3 for 350 then I think they would consider shaving like 25 bucks off, but until then they have no competition when it comes to value. The Wii is very cheap for how entertaining it is, and the only reason they would need to lower prices is if their sales slow down to a point where they begin to lose quite a bit of profit.

The price will be cut when the demand for the Wii really starts to slow down or MS and Sony lower the price to $250 (maybe not then). Sony didn't choose to cut prices; the low demand forced it.

Back