When you buy the Wii......

Depends what I can get with the Wii, but probably a couple of games and another controller + neccasary attachments.

Wii + 2 controllers + Games: Zelda Twighlight Princess + depending on release date: Super Mario Galaxy + depending on Reviews: Red Steel + Metroid Prime 3 + a few VC games + maybe a DS Lite.

Probably another controller, maybe a classic controller if one isn't included, at least one action game (Zelda,Mario,Project Hammer), and a fun family game (smash bros,Wii Sports,Monkey Ball). I don't know, it all depends on what comes in the box.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Preincess, Wii Sports and 1-3 extra controllers.

... Like 5 games, 3 controllers, 2 classics controllers and 2 guns :) I know, a lot of money Ill get it when I go to school :)

If I save up enough money by then I'll get another controller and Wii sports and LoZ:TP

console, LOZ:tp, Red Steel, Wii sports, maybe metroid 3 depending on games final price, extra controller or 2/3 depending on price, maybe zapper shell if works with red steel

see your picture reminded me. there was this guy on a video i saw and this girl taught him how to play mario galixy and he had to shake the control to do somthing and this was at E3. so would shaking be apart of the game?

GotGame? said:
see your picture reminded me. there was this guy on a video i saw and this girl taught him how to play mario galixy and he had to shake the control to do somthing and this was at E3. so would shaking be apart of the game?

shaking the controller from left to right makes Mario spin.

Back