where are the wiimotes?

Justinyoung

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2006
how do all of you guys find your wiimotes in the stores? I've looked in 6 stores and they haven't had one, and the closest i got was on the 22nd at Best Buy when i saw they had 3 nunchuks and like 20 classic controllers, but no wiimotes.

do you know when nintendo might ship out wiimotes to the retailers? I've looked everywhere there is in my neighborhood(chino,chino hills area) and there are absolutely none.

yea was going through the same issue and 2 nights ago I went into gamestop at like 7p.m and they had 1. the guy told me that the shipment just came 30 mins ago and it got sold except for one. Told me if I was 5 mins late I probably wouldn't have gotten it.

just keep looking and even if u get desperate don't buy it from ppl that are selling it for 50 60 dollars to make a profit of these things.

I.....hate......you...!!!!!!!!!!!:mad5: i'm just kidding, but how did you get 4 wiimotes and 3 nunchuks?? like i could have 3 nunchuks and 1 remote and 1 classic c., but how did you get 4 wiimotes?

Back