Controllers

bugmenot

Banned
Jul 27, 2006
Ok... so within the first week after getting my Wii, I also bought three wiimotes and three nunchuks. So far I've opened one nunchuk and haven't found a reason to open up the other two. The only game I've come across that makes use of four wiimotes+nunchuks is Rayman, but there are too many garbage minigames in it to warrant my unwrapping the last 2 nunchuks. Does anyone know if there are any decent 4-player games coming in the near future that will require nunchuks?

I've never owned a Gamecube, so I'm also in the predicament of deciding whether to buy classic controllers or GC controllers (and if so, how many) for future purchases of VC games, GC games, and future Wii games not using the wiimote. I could easily sell the nunchuks to pay for controllers I will be using nearer in the future and buy them again later when I'll actually need them.

I love my Wii, but the plethora of controllers needed is aggravating. The Wii doesn't seem so cheap anymore after factoring in all the peripherals... :frown2:

medal of honor, mario strikers charged ( i think its 4)... mario part 8 ( i think)... hang on to them. save them for a while. If you dont use them for a few months, then sell them. In a few months, more games will be announced and some may interest you. :)

thats every system, you gotta buy tons of accesories, i would keep them. and probably get two wavebirds and two classics

Wiianator said:
thats every system, you gotta buy tons of accesories, i would keep them. and probably get two wavebirds and two classics
He means two wireless GameCube controllers and two Classic Wii controllers.

Only go for the wireless "Wavebirds" if you plan on playing any fast paced fighting games or something...the only reason to go wireless is the possibility of knocking your Wii over with the wires being tugged.

Red Steel.

The only multiplayer one that comes to my mind.

My god the Wii owns... said:
He means two wireless GameCube controllers and two Classic Wii controllers.

Only go for the wireless "Wavebirds" if you plan on playing any fast paced fighting games or something...the only reason to go wireless is the possibility of knocking your Wii over with the wires being tugged.

id get wavebirds just so you can move around instead of being right up on the tv, their good if your couch is a ways from your wii

I think it does

Edit:answer to Jarred's question

Wii Sports he already knows about however you only need the 4 remotes, not nunchuks.
I have Madden, you can plan 4 player and need 4 nunchuks.
I also heard about Ultimate Alliance I think is 4 players at once.

Back