Controller Stands

Wiiaholic

aka Mr. Duddle
Dec 20, 2006
USA
Wii Online Code
4391-3728-1657-2213
Do they exist yet? I'm looking for something to neatly hold all my Wiimotes, Nunchuks, Classic controllers, games, etc. So far I've only seen a vertical Wii replacement piece that allows 1 Wiimote to sit on the left side of the wii, and 2 AA batteries charging on the right side.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Here
And...
Here!

The Second One Is The One I Got... it Works Pretty Darn Well.

Rep Appreciated...

Oh my god, stop capitalizing every damn word in your post! That's incorrect! It's so annoying!

There are stands for you controllers, but they aren't as sleek as could be.

My god the Wii owns... said:
Oh my god, stop capitalizing every damn word in your post! That's incorrect! It's so annoying!

Oh My God, Just FREAKING DEAL WITH IT!

It's My Own Idiosyncrasy!

Dunno What That Means?
Here!

I Am Sick And Tired Of People Telling Me To Stop!
Y'Know What? I Can Type At 50-60 WPM (words per minute)Too! So, If You Don't Like It... Too Bad! Just Deal With It. I Also Type With Correct Grammar And Punctuation. Sure, There Is A Whole Crap-Load Of Words I Can Spell, But I Be Honest When I Don't Know Them... I Put "(sp?)"

jus b glad i dnt typ lik dis... ok sryusly, jus del wit it.
[/rant]

Last edited:
My god the Wii owns... said:

Uh, what is "you controllers" It's saying I am a controller? Also, "sleek as could be" COULD be okay. But to say what you meant, you should insert a "they" or something to that effect between "as" and "could".

Back