Where are Wii?

I keep my Wii console in my room, away from prying eyes and irritable hands. :lol:
But seriously, I keep mine in my room, on its own table and everything. :)

Mine is in my Bedroom, with all my other electronics, on its self made stand :thumbsup:
Best place to play other than the living room.

Mine's in the backroom with the white HD Samsung...they make a very nice pair! I would put it in my room but my room is quite small so I wouldn't really be able to play with mates. When I get a PS3, that will go in my room.

in my room and sometimes during parties in my living room with a 40'' hd tv.:wink:

My Wii is in the studio (electronic room). There is much more space for moving around in the studio so it makes much more sense to keep the Wii there thanm in my room. We also have our family computer (Mac G4) in there and the TV (no HD, 32 in.). However, in my room, I have my laptop (MacBook Pro) and my 360 w/ HDTV (makes more sense).

If you're gaping at me, then I suggest babysitting. It's where I make all my money...and it's an easy job. If you do, I'm just warning you that it will take a long time to save for most electronics, but hell, it's worth it.

When i'm in London it's in my room, when i'm in plymouth it's in the louge with a 32in HDTV

In my room. No matter what, its in my room. I like to keep it where I can play it when ever I want.

hmm.....have u guys seen how angry nintendo (or video game) nerd's room look likes.......my room looks kinda like that......my wii is underneath my TV........:lol:

Mien was in my living room on my loooovely big tv but then I got kicked out so then it was in my bedroom in my fathers house where I moved too.. but then the tv broke in the living room so they used my tv from my room in the living room, so my wii has been in it's bag for about 2 months I haven't touched it..

But funnily enough I got home today (been at my mothers all week) and they've bought a new big tv for the living room so I can have my tv back, so it will be in my bedroom usually but when I get days off and an empty house I'll take it down stairs to play on the big tv =] (I got a little brother who's uber busy and loves my wii so I can't leave it in the living room)

i put mine in the liveing room so that i can play with my annoying sister,my dad,and mother play it.

Mine sits in my room left of the TV. Although during the school year, I'm always doing work, so I have no time to play. My desk i do my homework at is right next to the TV. So basically, my Wii sits there...mocking me...yelling,
"Hey! Aj! come on over and play with me...I have motion sensing controls...". It's so tempting...

Is it wrong my Wii talks to me? :scared:

I think this thread really shows peoples ages!
"in my room"
I think I'm old, I don't have a room (well, I own the whole house)
mine's in the living room, we only have/need 1 TV (HD) and it's a 1 up 1 down back to back terrace

Back