Where can I buy Wii in Melboune Tomorrow?

Somewhere in Melbourne like Dick smith or something ^^. i tried calling a couple stores but they are all sold out

Most shops that sell other consoles or electronics should sell them, whether they have wii's in stock is a different story

arent alot of small chains closed new years day anyway. i guess u might have ur big wal-marts or targets but not really much else

ummmm remember I want the store to be in Melbourne, Australia

donut said:
ummmm remember I want the store to be in Melbourne, Australia
People arent going to be able to say go to this stall and it will be there. Your best bet would be just drive around visiting stalls and hope you get lucky

No Smoking said:
People arent going to be able to say go to this stall and it will be there. Your best bet would be just drive around visiting stalls and hope you get lucky

There might be some people that know where to buy the Wii but still I REALLY wanted to buy it tomoz:sad: :sad: :sad:

there are rumors going around about Walmart getting some but to call tomorrow, which is today, and then go tuesday to check and see if they got any in...but i'm sure there will be plenty of wii shipped in january so that just about everyone can get their hands on one :p

tabitty said:
there are rumors going around about Walmart getting some but to call tomorrow, which is today, and then go tuesday to check and see if they got any in...but i'm sure there will be plenty of wii shipped in january so that just about everyone can get their hands on one :p

in Melbourne, Australia?

Just preorder at EB or something, soo much easier than running around. THey told me they still do orders. So yeah. Mlerg!?

Back