Where do you spend most of your time here?

Like smart, genius Brawny, I of course look at all the graphics threads 1st. And if there was a section, I would check that out 1st too.

Everything in my User CP is 1st priority, then New Posts. I never really go into and of the actual sections on the Forum Index page (formerly known as the homepage). Sometimes I check out the Lounge Section and the DS section, but that's it as far as individual sub-sections go.

I spend my time on every forum, just look at anything interesting that pops up.

ssbb_lover said:
Like smart, genius Brawny, I of course look at all the graphics threads 1st. And if there was a section, I would check that out 1st too

Same here... And I always see if my User CP has new post, if not I go to New Posts, sometimes I check for the Latest News, and some other times I check the Wii Gaming sections to know some info about our most expecting Wii games. And of course, I check The Lounge too.:)

God I hardly venture from my Aussie threads, But I venture into the WiiChat and DS section oh and the off topic parts. The only reason why I go into other threads in WiiChat is when people are extremely wrong and need to say how wrong they are

Back