Where else can I place my Wii sensor bar? Need help! (picture inside)

Buying a 20pk IR LED is cheaper than getting a pack of candles that may last a few days only. I got mine from Dealextreme for ~$3 shipped.

I'm thinking this whole candle thing is a BIG put-on (similar to a snipe hunt.)

If all the sensor bar does is omit IR to locate where the wiimotes are located AND a pair of candles will do the same job, then this implies that the wiimotes send a signal directly to the Wii controller unit. I have my Wii controller unit inside of my video cabinet which also holds a cable box, a Tivo unit, a CD player, my stereo amp and a few other electronic goodies with a glass door hiding them.

I seem to get responsive output when playing a Wii game even though the Wii controller is also behind my closed door.

On another matter, anyone got a idea as to when Wii II will be coming out? I would assume such a unit would have more horsepower to generate "Playstation 3" type graphics. While my wife and I enjoy our Wii as much as when we got it in April, it certainly could use a little kick in the rear for better graphics.

I'd suggest playing with the Wii Settings (eg: placing the sensor bar below your screen and setting your Sensor bar settings to 'above TV')
Yeh just fiddle with your settings first before making any major decisions

dakuda said:
OK, fine. It is all a ruse. You caught us.

There are little leprechauns inside the Wii remote. They have little cell phones and call the fairies that reside in he Wii itself to tell them which way they are sliding as you move the Wii remote around.

Best post I've read all day :lol:

Back