Sensor bar on ceiling?

Um, it looks like your screen is out from the wall a bit? If so, why not rig up a "sensor" bar (actually an Ir projector, not sure if you knew that) BEHIND the screen.

That way, the Ir signal comes from the CENTER of the screen, not above or below it. So when you are pointing at the center of the image, you're actually pointing at the center, not above it.

Someone else on here (or maybe over on AVSFORUMS) made their own "sensor" bar and did what I'm talking about.

I have a 55" rear projection TV and am really trying to figure out the angles on where INSIDE my TV I would have to put Ir emiters so that they bound properly of the mirror and hit the screen properly, just like the TV picture. Thus completely hiding the bar and the center of the screen becomes the CENTER of the screen.

Okay, I shall resist the search tut link......Ugghhh

The "sensor" bar sends out a few IR signals. The ir camera on the mote senses them. Some simple middle school mathematics determine it's position, it sends this info to the Wii. send the IR data to the wii too though. Not sure.

Now gimme rep. (scales under my avy. on the bottom)

Back