Where wii are from

Darkprinny said:
Lol avoid here at night

or durin the day
tis homo town

I actually went to manchester recently, to go to the celtic v man u game (jammy reds!)

And i know glasgow jas its upsides, but i think i would rather live abroad somewhere.

Prefur England but its full of unwanted non English takeing our jobs (loads of them at my work)

Darkprinny said:
Prefur England but its full of unwanted non English takeing our jobs (loads of them at my work)

if your talking about immigrants, they are just mainly escaping a harsh life somewhere else, and a lot of them are highly talented.

Im from Blackpool England.

A quick bit of history for you all

- Its a **** hole
- Its full of townies
- It Smells (less than usual as we are getting rid of the **** in the sea)
- Its tacky and dirty
- I will be leaving as soon as I possibly can
- Its a **** hole

Sums it up quite nicely I think, oh and there is an inferior eiffel tower here too.

Parents are from greece.

Went there last summer. its really sunny, beaches are real good, and there food is awesome.

Big_Mill said:

- Its a **** hole
- Its full of townies
- Its tacky and dirty
- Its a **** hole

Sums it up quite nicely I think, oh and there is an inferior eiffel tower here too.

id like to say its not that bad, but based on past experiences there, i cant stand it :crazy:

and Jenova, hows new york?

Big_Mill said:

- Its a **** hole
- Its full of townies
- Its tacky and dirty
- Its a **** hole

Tis true been there twice (left my bag at hotel)

But to my imagrant post
Most arnt skilled (they cant even count) most cant speak english
there taking our jobs while people that where born and rased are on the dole (not throw choce )

Last edited:
Darkprinny said:
Tis true been there twice (left my bag at hotel)

But to my imagrant post
Most arnt skilled (they cant even count) most cant speak english
there taking our jobs while people that where born and rased are on the dole (not throw choce )

well most cant count because they dont know english, not because they are stupid, they havent had 5 or 10 years to learn english that maybe richer immigrants do, but eventually they will settle in.

And i know many people on the dole, most of them lazy buggers but i know none that are immigrants.

Anyways, we have to be slightly soft with these because in Glasgow, the chances are you have descended from an irish immigrant (like me, my gran was also American and my other gran is English) and have boosted Glasgow big time so you have to give them a chance (unlike some unwelcoming characters as i mentioned earlier).

Ronan said:
well most cant count because they dont know english, not because they are stupid, they havent had 5 or 10 years to learn english that maybe richer immigrants do, but eventually they will settle in.

And i know many people on the dole, most of them lazy buggers but i know none that are immigrants.

Anyways, we have to be slightly soft with these because in Glasgow, the chances are you have descended from an irish immigrant (like me, my gran was also American and my other gran is English) and have boosted Glasgow big time so you have to give them a chance (unlike some unwelcoming characters as i mentioned earlier).

I was on the damn dole for three years pain it was
every damn job was a no (all the jobs where easy)

I'm from Redcliffe, a suburb/peninsula north of Brisbane in Queensland Australia. Its a bit of a 'rough', as we like to call it, suburb. All the young people try and be cool way too much and a lot of people pick fights if you just look at them the wrong way. A lot of the somoans, togans etc that live in a neighbouring suburb come in and try and be like thier american counter parts with the whole gangs namely Bloods and Crips. We have a beach that has no waves thanks to an island 2 hour boat ride off shore. There is nothing to really do apart from goto the movies, the small shopping centre, or if you have a car lap the maine avenue that runs through the middle and hang out at a place we like to call 'old sevs', its a car park where a 7/11 used to be. There is also 1 night club that is pretty darn crap and a lot of the aboriginies that live in the caravan park that is really close come in. And there is always fights at this club.

But although Redcliffe is pretty crap, don't let it stop you from coming to Australia, its a really great country, but like every country has its down sides and places that you should stay away from.

Back