Where wii are from

Im A Proud Canadien and Damn Proud of it lol i live in New-Brunswick in a small and peacefull village...its really nice here theirs a nice river in the middle of the village and alot of nice hills, when i was a kid i cald it paradise now i just call it my home village

I am from Long Valley, New Jersey, US....this town is extremely boring...but scenic and i have a bunch of friends here..so i really wouldnt want to live anywhere else....i attend West Morris Central High School, and our football team is the main sport there....we recently one a state championship i believe 2004 but arent very good this year. i play soccer and enjoy it very much...there isnt much to do but hang out with friends and the occasional about 8 mile bike ride to Subway, but unfortunatley all the fun places to go are at the bottom of the mountain that i live on which would be nearly impossible to bike down........for a picture of me check out my myspace...the link is in my signature

JCpackers05 said:
I am from Long Valley, New Jersey, US....this town is extremely boring...but scenic and i have a bunch of friends here..so i really wouldnt want to live anywhere else....i attend West Morris Central High School, and our football team is the main sport there....we recently one a state championship i believe 2004 but arent very good this year. i play soccer and enjoy it very much...there isnt much to do but hang out with friends and the occasional about 8 mile bike ride to Subway, but unfortunatley all the fun places to go are at the bottom of the mountain that i live on which would be nearly impossible to bike down........for a picture of me check out my myspace...the link is in my signature

You play soccer?, guess what Scotland beat France (world cup finalists) 1-0 today, i was goin' mental! :yesnod: :yesnod:

I play for an american football team in Scotland, i was also in my school's team when we won the Scottish championships and got narrowly beat by england in the uk championships (damn them! :mad5: )

Last edited:
I live in Lyndhurst, New Jersey and work in Manhattan, New York City.

Vev-Robot said:
I live in Skellefteå, Sweden. It's pretty far north, it's as cold as death and it's pretty dark all the time. I hate it.

Sounds like the perfect place to play some DOOM :D

Have you heard of H.R Giger? He's a Swedish artist who does surreal and nightmarish landscapes and images. Given your description it's not hard to see where he gets his inspirations :) Google-Image him or something to check it out, very nice art indeed :)

I currently live in Kansas City, Missouri. Born in Louisiana, moved to KC when I was 5, stayed here till I was 23, moved to Roseville Michigan and spent 9 years there, then came back to KCMO ;)

Back