Which editioN of Halo 3 are you getting?

Everything that gets hype like halo and gears is overated.
But Halo is still my favorite shooter of all time. :p!

nic7 said:
First. Lol, i think COD 4 is my online shooter of choice this holiday season.

2nd of all, im getting the plain, $60 version. No reason to shell out extra cash for an overrated game...

10 DOLLARS EXTRA CASH?..THATS ALOT BUT WHEN U AINT PAYIN FOR IT AINT! GET MY DRIFT?

i preordered regular version, i didn't want to pay 60 dollars more for a helmet that will only fit a kitten -.-

i preordered the $70 edition. the legendary edition is the biggest waste of money. if the helmet could actually be worn then it might be worth it but i dont see the point in spending $60 just for a damn helmet that only a cat or small dog could use. besides, the dvd case isnt even the limited edition case. its just the normal $60 case but but inside the helmet stand.

Mitch2025 said:
i preordered the $70 edition. the legendary edition is the biggest waste of money. if the helmet could actually be worn then it might be worth it but i dont see the point in spending $60 just for a damn helmet that only a cat or small dog could use. besides, the dvd case isnt even the limited edition case. its just the normal $60 case but but inside the helmet stand.

I dunno man. If I had a cat, I would Reallllly want that helmet. :yesnod:

My friends B-day is on release day, so I preorderd limited edition for him.

That's nice of you. When it comes to Birthdays my friends and I usually just exchange $20.00 and that's it.

Syntax said:
That's nice of you. When it comes to Birthdays my friends and I usually just exchange $20.00 and that's it.
me and my friends used to do that but then we thought "why should we give eachother $20 when we are basicly going to give it back?" so we usually just get eachother a card lol

Mitch2025 said:
me and my friends used to do that but then we thought "why should we give eachother $20 when we are basicly going to give it back?" so we usually just get eachother a card lol
ahha yahhh for each of my friends and mine birthdays we just get them a $20 giftcard..so that evens out..
and then for xmas we all just get eachother $20 giftcards... its the spirit though, right?

my friends and i treat each other to a night out on the town on our birthdays.

usually we find that a nice blackout is the perfect way to celebrate any occasion.

:sick: :smilewinkgrin:

im getting regular, no need to spend extra money for more gimiky features

HEy cheack out this image Rep me if i help
1190563596_fullres.jpg

The second hand edition, when the price comes down.

Back