Which game are you currently playing?

WII:
galaxy luigi quest, endless ocean arrives any day now.

N64 :p:
mario kart, smash bros,monopoly

its obvious im what you consider casual.

Endless Ocean Is A Brilliant Game! So Fun To Play!:smilewinkgrin:

ssbb4life said:
u serious resistence? didnt you get bored after beating it. me and my friend beat it on hards now we are on the difficulty after hard (forgot what its called) so lam now compared to COD4 lol. y you like resistence when you have COD4 like me and my friend laughed at that game after 6hours of playing online COD4

Resistance has a great multiplayer. Don't compare the two either because their two different types of shooter styles. Not to metion Resistance goes up to 40 players and large maps.

currently playing metriod prime 9/10 great game, wish it had online also
mario galaxy 10/10 lol i dont really have to comment on it as every1 knows :lol:
umm i heard resident evil 4 was good.. not sure about the other one

thanx

thanx i see if i can get resident evil coz there so hard to get. i am playin blazing angels

Yeah you should definitely get resident evil 4 if you're looking for a good budget game. I'm kicking myself cause I bought it for gamecube when I got my wii, before the wii version was unveiled. I just can't justify buying it again for $10 more than I paid for the gamecube one. I haven't played through it yet though so we'll see. If I can get the wii version for $15 I might just splurge.

Wii:
MoH:H2 ----> 9/10
Super Mario Galaxy ----> 10/10
Resident Evil 4 -----> 10/10

PC:
Counter-Strike:Source ------> 9/10

Sterculius said:
Title: Ninja Gaiden (original)
Console: Xbox
Rating: 9.5/10

This game is super awesome. I'd recommend it to anyone and everyone who hasn't yet played it and considers themselves a true gamer. This will challenge you to the core of your soul. I have played hundreds, maybe thousands of games in my lifetime and this is the FIRST game I've ever had difficulty with. I mean, I even breezed through the Ghosts N' Goblins and Megaman games, so that should say something right there. This game only lost 0.5 points on the rating because of it's difficulty, it's not entirely accessible to the average joe, you have to have some serious skill and determination to get through this game. Right now I'm getting F'd in the A on it, but I'm still muscling through it and getting through the levels slowly but surely.

It's 10000000% deserving of it's reputation as one of the most difficult games on the face of the planet. I'm looking forward to it's sequel coming out soon, much more blood and guts and probably more difficult.

couldn't have said it better myself. this is the hardest freaking game ever. i used to have it on NES and then i bought it on the VC. easiest game to just throw your controller down in frustration haha

Now playing: Mario Galaxy, RE4, Heatseeker, Super Smash Bros. Melee (beileve it or not).

wii:
super mario galaxy: 9/10 i wanna get all 120 stars so bad haha i have 107 but ive been WAY to occupied with:

twilight princess:10/10! its an amazing game, and im so close to beating it =]

psp:
gta Vice City Stories. 8/10 great game, pretty long and really fun.

No More Heroes (Wii) - 9/10 so far; overworld control is average; jobber and boss fights are amazing; dialogue is almost perfect.
World of Warcraft (PC) - 8.5/10 after resubbing; no raiding is required for major loot upgrades now.
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - 8.5/10; lots of variety in weapons, monsters, skills; some backtracking can be tedious, but overall fun

Budo said:
No More Heroes (Wii) - 9/10 so far; overworld control is average; jobber and boss fights are amazing; dialogue is almost perfect.
World of Warcraft (PC) - 8.5/10 after resubbing; no raiding is required for major loot upgrades now.
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin - 8.5/10; lots of variety in weapons, monsters, skills; some backtracking can be tedious, but overall fun

The World Of Warcraft Part Isnt True, I Still Play And i have a 70 lock so whereever u heard that from is garbage

my favorite game

now i am playing Guitar Hero 3. best game ever :cornut: it is a little expencive $90 but it is worth it.:crazy:

Back