Which game are you currently playing?

I tried guitar hero 3 at best buy last week for the first time...and boy did I suck at it. The easy song was hard as I would get the timing wrong and miss the note. Embarrassing to be in a public store getting the wrong note sound all of the time. I got 65% on the 3rd try. Would need some practice with that game..:cornut:

Bran said:
The World Of Warcraft Part Isnt True, I Still Play And i have a 70 lock so whereever u heard that from is garbage

Nobody told me, I resubbed so I'm experiencing it first hand.

Heroic dungeons, and pvp rewards are where it's at.

I just collected my first of 4 keys in BoF5. Holy crap this game blows. The storyline is really good. It's like Xeno Saga 2, you play it for the cut scenes. As if the save tokens weren't bad enough, the game is on a timer! Once it hits 100% you start over from the begining of the game! It doesn't help that this game is very maze like in design. Sigh...

I've also been playing some SSBM. I need to get my skills up for Brawl. So far so good.

Title: Ghost Squad
Rating: 8/10
Comments: You know, many people have said this game sucks A LOT because you can beat the game in 30 minutes, but I am here to contradict that. I got a Wii Zapper recently and with it I got Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (great online game) and Ghost Squad. Many people were saying that it isn't that good, and I was going to tell my dad not to buy it, but he insisted to since he loves those kind of shooting games like Time Crisis where you move on a "track". So we started playing it and I found it to actually be VERY fun! I don't know why. I recommend you buy it. It isn't all that bad!

I'm playing zack & wiki right now.

well basicly, I dont move on to the next game until I beat the game im currently playing.

so there is one game im playing for each new gen console

Xbox 360 - assassins creed

Ps3 - Devil may cry 4

Wii - RE unbrella cronicles

and I must say im really enjoying all 3, too bad I havn't had much time to enjoy them because of some medical problems with not only myself but other in my household.

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance - I loved the X-Men Legends game and this game is one of the reasons I bought a current-gen console. It's fun but I don't like the power customization as much. I especially don't like powers being tied to costumes. I am impressed at the variety they throw at you though. I especially love Deadpool. I can finally leave stupid Wolverine on the bench and still use someone with healing. It would be nice if Iceman stunned as well as he used to in Legends. Now he's an OK character instead of a must start. It's a fun game but nothing new. I give it a 7.5/10 but I don't hand out 8s and 9s like candy. If I were a video game reviewer I guess I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10 since anything remotely interesting breaks 9 to those guys. It's a step below X-Men Legends 2 but a step above the first one.

Bwii: Loved Advanced Wards on the GBA/DS. And I wanted a decent online title, so I picked it up. Great game so far. still haven't gotten down the controls yet.

Haven't payed online yet, since I'm not totally fluent with the controls.

Great game IMHO. I think it was a bit under rated. But that's my personal opinion. I'll add my FC to my sig sometime in the near future.

Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) ---- 10/10 I had left the game for a while after collecting the 120 stars but now i'm collecting them with Luigi as well. The game feels fresh and flowless no matter how many times u've played it!!

Call Of Duty 4 (PC) ---- 9/10 Extremely good game, difficult but short! Great A.I., great graphics, awesome multiplayer!!

Donkey Kong Country (Wii-VC) ---- 10/10 My early years in front of my eyes!

Sonic 2 (Wii-VC) ---- 7/10 I hadn't played it before. I personally prefer Sonic 1 and 3. Still a solid platform!

Super Mario World (Wii-VC) ---- 10/10 One of the greatest Mario games ever, full of secrets and alternative ways!

Guitar Hero 10/10. The more I play it, the more I love it. Can't put it down. Just when you reached a new level, there is more to accomplish. The only game I've consistently enjoyed playing over time. Worth every penny!

Furu Furu Park 3/10. $20 title. I've only had it a couple days, and played it a total of 30 minutes, so this is a first impression type of review. Bunch of Japanese influenced mini games, like making Sushi, Karate, and several other games. A LITTLE like Wario, but the use of the controller is not as fun. Game play is MUCH shorter. Game graphics are very much traditional. It's pretty difficult to control at times, and just overall, kinda blah. I'm giving it a week to see if it grows on me a little more.

Cooking Mama 5/10. Oddly addictive little game, but not the most fun. Some instructions kind of hard to understand just what you are supposed to do. Again, the controls can be a little difficult at times. It's one of those games that if you get bored with the others, this is a good game to play "in between" to kind of change things up a bit. Becoming more affordable. Picked one up on Ebay for $20.

Links Crossbow Training 8/10. My first impression of this game was WOW. A great deal for a "free game", that comes with the Wii Zapper. Another game that keeps you working for more and doesn't get boring quickly.. unless you can't advance as quickly as you like. Why not 10/10.. well, there are a few levels that are more difficult to "master". I would rather move on, but you must unlock the levels. Not having a lot of time to get more familiar with the controls is a huge disadvantage.

Links Crossbow Training. I enjoy the arcade factor of this game. Fun with buddies and beer.

Super Mario Galaxy Excellent game! It's starting to get hard. No beer with this game. lol

Playin' F-Zero GX right now!! An old classic I purchased for $7.99 at GameStop. Before that I was playin' Super Mario Galaxy.

360: COD4(10/10) & Crackdown(9/10)
Wii: MLB Power pros(8/10), some mohh2(7/10)
NES: Super Tecmobowl, tetris 9/10 for both

Back